EPIC Viper vs Porsche battle!!!

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
That vid usually gets posted about once a year.:)

I still think the Viper driver showed great patience. I would have punted that SOB after the 2nd time he blocked.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Ive seen that before too, but its one hell of a ride! I am amazed that the Viper could not gain a full cars length on the Porsche on that long back straight, as the Porsche darted past again at the end of it!

I think that kind of driving would take one hell of a toll on me! Fair play to them both, my nerves would be wrecked in a couple of minutes!

PootyP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I tell ya they both passed that lambo like it was nothing. And for some reason i think the viper guy let the porche pass him back up on that straight. jmo

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simply Epic! Both drivers were amazing and respected eachother. Good stuff!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am surprised at how many drivers didn't make a mistake with that FAST GREEN Viper tearing up the pavement behind them. I am glad the Viper driver made a series of clean passes.

Regards,
Aaron

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That driver in the porsche was clearly outgunned and just needed to put his pride aside and let the Viper pass. He made several foolish moves just to cut off the Viper. He would have been flagged long ago at our local track for not letting the Viper pass. He's a good driver, but this was not a competition with money at stake. That Viper would have walked him after passing him in the turns.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That driver in the porsche was clearly outgunned and just needed to put his pride aside and let the Viper pass. He made several foolish moves just to cut off the Viper. He would have been flagged long ago at our local track for not letting the Viper pass. He's a good driver, but this was not a competition with money at stake. That Viper would have walked him after passing him in the turns.

Totally right. When the Porsche got space because the Viper was held up by traffic, the Viper caught up right away. The only reason the Porsche stayed in front so long was blocking....legal yes (I didn't see any compound moves) but exemplary, no.