Estimated worth

RB185AFM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like I may have to sell my Viper. I really don't want to but looks like I am getting divorced and will be forced too. I would like any help on what you guys think would be a fair price for my car. It is a DC built car that I bought through Dan. It has Long Tubes, TNT heads, cam, intake, roller rockers, Motone Suspension, Stop Tech brakes, Vec 2, 5 point harnesses, CCW 505A rims, Lightened flywheel, plus lots of other supporting items. Cant think of it all right now. Car has 22,500 miles. Dynoed at Dan shop to the tune of 555 RWHP. Oh and it is Steel grey.

Thanks

kpham

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that. I can't help you on the estimate but I think you should try to keep the car. During tough time man need toys to release stress. I'm in similar situation and have bought myself an Evo, start modding it now, just need to go nut and crazy a bit sometimes.

From the description, that's is one beautiful machine that you have there. Life is a bit screwed already (for now) so don't give up on the fun factor.

Or .. you can estimate it at $40K then buy back hehe.

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
buy it from yourself for "trade in" "fair condition" blue book value. that price for any year viper is a total rip off