Euro Tech rotors---wow

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a difference. Replaced the stock rotors with the two piece Euro Techs, detailed the wheels inside and out, what a difference! Cross drilled and slotted, I know---but I love the "bling". Big difference in weight too. John

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Take Pic
2. Load onto computer
3. ImageShack® - Image Hosting click "browse" and select the image click "Host it"
4. Scroll to bottom of results page, copy whats in the "Direct link to image" box
5. in your post, paste the text in between this
You must be registered for see images

Or at least thats how i do it

OP
OP
B

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, they look just like mine! Thanks for the picture and the directions to post pictures.

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, those are nice. Whats the cost and what size wheel to you need to run them?

OP
OP
B

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that little guy holding up the car or hanging from the engine compartment?

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love mine too. They are still in my living room. Too pretty to drive on them. Only kidding! Install this weekend pictures coming I swear.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow those are nice. So how many are running them that went in on the group buy? How do they perform against the stop tek's? Has anyone run both sets and seen a difference between the two? Must have more information

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow those are nice. So how many are running them that went in on the group buy? How do they perform against the stop tek's? Has anyone run both sets and seen a difference between the two? Must have more information
That group buy went stale pretty quick since no one saw it in the forum it was moved to... So instead the people who were interested contacted me and I just worked out special pricing for anyone who was interested to get it done.

Btw, I just came back from Homestead with my 08 coupe, stock pads and our drilled/slotted rotors, and they were excellent, Pics to come from the track soon.

As far as performance, you will not see or feel a difference between our rotors, stopteck, or Brembo. They are just to similar. Now if you compare all 3 to stock rotors, or something like Bear, then you will see a huge difference.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant