Event with New Mexico Viper Club

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just returned from a trip with the New Mexico Viper Club to Pagosa Springs, Durango, Silverton, Wolf Creek Pass, CO. WOW! Great driving on challenging mountain roads, wonderful scenery with many photo ops, great people to hang out with and soak in the Springs, all-around grand and glorious time! Highly recommend the area as a Viper destination.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Photos, PLEASE!!!

Why do you folks taunt us with these tales of glorious trips ..... AND NOT A SINGLE PHOTO???!!! ;)

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't be telling folks about Pagosa Springs, and Durango pal. It'll get overrun.

I was there a few months ago for work, and a visit to my brother. He lives in Pagosa Springs.

What a great place. When I was driving around I thought the same thing, what a great place for a Viper cruse. Just have to watch out for the wildlife! I saw lots of mule deer.

BTW, My brother's wife works at the springs.

OP
OP
B

BarbaraAnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a web site, and you have to have one to post photos. I'm trying to find someone else in the club who can do it, but no luck as yet. Sorry 'bout that!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BarbaraAnn:

Just got the e mail. I just resized the pictures and uploaded them. Here they are and by the way, they are some great pictures:

You must be registered for see images