Ever heard of FW1 by RGS?

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is that spray on wax stuff. I usually use a normal cream wax, but heard some people talking about this stuff lately. Picked up a can to give it a try, but right now just using it for my wheels. It seems to do an amazing job on my wheels, but afraid to put it on my paint because of the smells. It kind of smells like gasoline.

OP
OP
D

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is it kinda greasy and did you get it at a gas station?

lol yes to both. They were selling it at the gas station on base doing demos to anyone that pulled up to get gas.

The stuff is weird, it almost reminds me of WD-40, but leaves the surface really slick for a decent amount of time.

Haven't tried it on my paint yet, just on my wheels. It seems to keep the brake dust off pretty decently well, but the smell of it makes me weary about using it on my paint.

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol yes to both. They were selling it at the gas station on base doing demos to anyone that pulled up to get gas.

The stuff is weird, it almost reminds me of WD-40, but leaves the surface really slick for a decent amount of time.

Haven't tried it on my paint yet, just on my wheels. It seems to keep the brake dust off pretty decently well, but the smell of it makes me weary about using it on my paint.

Here's the deal. Your brain is doing this:

You must be registered for see images attach

There's a reason that your brain is doing that. You don't have to know why, just appreciate that the alarm went off. That means your common sense department is on the job. Allow them to do what they do and walk away.

By the way, I like my steak cooked medium plus and seasoned. That's a lot cheaper than what it would have cost to repaint your Viper. :D

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have two cans of that stuff in my garage (buy 1, get one free) that I got to try on my bikes. Tried it ... HATED it! I haven't found any good uses for it yet. Stay away ... far, far away.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala