Everyone post a picture of your SRT-10 Viper!!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Kind of funny ending...

They had a speed trap set up and as we came around the mountain corner. We had just passed a group of about 10 very slow trucks. We were doing over 85 or more at the time. They made both of us pull over. They saw that one of us had an 11-99 license plate on our car - this is a club you join by making a rather large donation to the California Highway Patrol fund for the families of officers killed in the line of duty. They stopped and shined their flashlight on the plate then looked at each other and smiled and shook their heads. Then they came to my car... they asked for my license and noticed I was carrying a badge. I was given an honorary sheriff's badge from our local sheriff. He then called his partner over and they smiled and went back to their car and talked for about 15 minutes.

The officer came up to me and asked me to get out of my car and come back over to his car. Now I'm concerned. He said look at the radar unit on his dash and it showed my speed and his speed. Mine was about 85 - after I had already hit the brakes... his was 50. About this time my friend came walking up and I said... look what you've done. I was going 50 and they had you clocked at 85! The officer started laughing. About this time I thought we may get out of this one.

Then all of the sudden... all of the trucks we had passed came by real slow. The officers came up to me and I asked if there was any chance they would give us a warning rather than a ticket. They said they would this time but to keep our speed down. At this point I noticed one of the officers was taking photos of the Vipers. I asked them if they would take a few photos of us looking like we were getting arrested. They said sure. We were very lucky.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some.

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! That is one hot SRT Gary! Jerry, that is the funniest thing I've heard today. Good thing they had a sense of humor!

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Edretti:

Re your wheels, been thinking allot to switch up to this look , on your profile on CarDomain you list them as ...

* 19" [******] Venom 5R's with black centers and polished lips all the way around, * 275/30/19 front and 355/25/19 Pirelli P/Zero's rear

Questions:
where did u get them and how much?
is the weight comparable/less than stock?
did you consider anyother?
the photos are kind of dark, do you have pics in the sunlight?

Much thx- Ken, NOVA

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edretti:

Re your wheels, been thinking allot to switch up to this look , on your profile on CarDomain you list them as ...

* 19" [******] Venom 5R's with black centers and polished lips all the way around, * 275/30/19 front and 355/25/19 Pirelli P/Zero's rear

Questions:
where did u get them and how much?
is the weight comparable/less than stock?
did you consider anyother?
the photos are kind of dark, do you have pics in the sunlight?

Much thx- Ken, NOVA

The wheels came from www.Hennesse ywheels.com Oops, I left an extra space there! They are much lighter than stock, and they look killer!!!

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow this threads great :2tu: loving all the viper's on here so far! Makes me want to modify mine though with some TT :eek: :eek:

Ricky

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow this threads great :2tu: loving all the viper's on here so far! Makes me want to modify mine though with some TT :eek: :eek:

Ricky

RSI has an 800 TT package with great components for 19,900....a much better alternative to the 30,000 dollar packages some are asking...I'll just wait a bit more until heffner can get his 10,000 dollar package out :laugh:

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ricky

RSI has an 800 TT package with great components for 19,900....a much better alternative to the 30,000 dollar packages some are asking...I'll just wait a bit more until heffner can get his 10,000 dollar package out :laugh:

I'll just wait until I finish some more school ;)

Ricky

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice try. Why don't you go archive the rest of your photos on the tupperware site? I'm sure you would get tons more feedback on your mullet-mobile there.
cheers

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2006 Copperhead Coupe

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best place to live with a Viper is San Diego! I forgot what my convertible top looks likehttp://forums.viperclub.org/attachments/srt10-srt10-coupe-discussions/1493d1214170816-everyone-post-picture-your-srt-10-viper-img_0524a.jpg

Last edited:

06blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score