exhaust system

prowl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been thinking about getting a new exhaust system and I have a few questions that I like to know. Will a exhaust reduce the heat in the engine and which is the best exhaust around TNT or corsa?

thanks

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sound is in the ear of the listener.I have a Corsa and love it.More euro/exotic sounding compared to big block sound.cat back runs cooler than stock,headers run cooler than stock.NO cats run way cooler than stock.No cats equals LOUD to some people.Sounds like Lemans to me. Bruce

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took the cats out and used straight through muffs, big diff in sotp feel and I love the sound. Cheap too!! Sills are a he[[ova lot cooler too!!!!!!

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have the Corsa and the sills are a little cooler. I am told this mod drops the temp by 180 degrees. Whether that is enough to really feel at the back of a 2000 degree cat is another question.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Standard "exhaust thread" reply:

Get to a VCA event, local club get together, Viper Days event, or a gathering of Vipers at a ******* near you to hear for YOURSELF the different sounds available. Sound is sooooooooooooooo subjective. what I think is sweet, you may think is sh*t.
Also hit that "search" feature, plenty already out there.
Good luck!