Extended warranty question....

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now I tried to search but I couldn't find an answer..sorry. Anyways my question is I'm thinking about buying an 06 coupe with less than 8000 miles and wanted to know if a max care extended warranty can be purchased for a car that's out of factory warranty already. My 04 vert warranty expires 2012 and it's definitely nice to have the piece of mind. Thanks a lot.

Wes

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your purchasing the 06 from a Dodge/chrysler Dealership, then yes you can get a warranty but if this is a privet sale, your s.o.l. and you'll be looking at an aftermarket warranty.

OP
OP
W

wes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
unfortunately it's just a small dealership that deals with exotics and what not. So I'm guessing I'm out of luck? I wish there was some way to get it through the factory.

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Official Dodge Viper Extended Service Contracts from Chrysler As far as I am concerned buying a extended warranty from a dealer is a expensive investment. This is the one I bought aftermarket from chrysler. So far they have replaced with no charge my rear axle, several leaking hoses, new power steering unit, new fan pump. No issues with this service and all work done at Chrysler dealer by Viper Tech. Good luck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96