Extended Warranty

NeilS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 04 viper warranty is up in Oct 07 Is it worth getting an extended warranty and does any one know the best dealer to buy it from? Thanks for any help on this

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only buy a MaxCare warranty the one endorsed and supported by Dodge and DCX, DO NOT buy from an aftermarket company.

also you have pm

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second the Tator dealership. I spoke to Chuck last week about the MaxCare Warranty and he is truly the man to go plus he will give you the VCA price which will save you several hundred dollars. Contact : www.tatordodge.com

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You guys gave an excellent answer to HALF of his question. The first half was whether it is WORTH the expense to get an extended warranty on an '04 Viper. Hmm. Anyone have an educated opinion on this half of his question? :)

Don Hiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if he is going to keep the car YES it is worth the expense

It's worth it even if he decides to sell the car. The warranty is transferrable one time for a $50 fee. Clearly, this will increase the value of the car to any potential buyer.

Don

Don Hiltz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys gave an excellent answer to HALF of his question. The first half was whether it is WORTH the expense to get an extended warranty on an '04 Viper. Hmm. Anyone have an educated opinion on this half of his question? :)

Within the past six weeks, I've had to have my oil pan gasket replaced, the right front shock replaced, the passenger window regulator replaced, and both oil cooler hoses replaced.

It's a rhetorical question............

Don

OP
OP
N

NeilS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all your responses it has helped me to decide to get a extended warranty. The only question I have is do I buy it now or wait almost to Oct when my original warranty is up. Will it cost more to wait Anyone know the answer Thanks for all the help