Fall Foliage Run w/AL/TN VCA--Nov. 1&2

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
I received a call this weekend from the illustrious leader of the AL/TN VCA letting me know they are doing a Fall Foliage cruise near Chattanooga, TN on Nov. 1st and 2nd and he wanted any GA guys/gals who were interested to attend as well. Here is the info Chip has posted:

"
[/FONT]We're planning on meeting at The Smokehouse Restaurant(Mont Eagle Mtn I-24) Sat. late morning (11:00ish)Nov.1st for brunch. After that, we'll be cruising scenic Tenn. Valley Gorge for a couple of hours. Then, check-in at hotel, then dinner and a social evening. We're still in the planning stages...stay tuned
We have 15 rooms (10 King, 5 doubles) blocked at the Hampton Inn (423-821-5500) at Exit 174 off I-24 west of Chattanooga for Sat. Nov. 1.The rate is $84.60 and will be held till Oct. 15. Members can access the block by using Confirmation #84030038. The Chattanooga Hotels are filling up fast that weekend because of a rowing tournament
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]".

Since we don't have any events planned in November, this is a nice opportunity to drive a little, take a weekend trip and hang out with the AL/TN gang again. We will meet somewhere in Atlanta and hookup with the AL/TN crowd for the Tenn. Valley Gorge cruise on Saturday. More info to follow as the date gets closer. [/FONT]

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the updated itinerary:

Here is the proposed schedule: Take Exit 134 (Monteagle/41A) off I-24 and go West about 1/2 mile to the Smokehouse Restaurant on the left. Meet about 10:45 AM (Central time) for breakfast. We'll leave at noon and be at the Tennessee-Alabama Fireworks Store at Exit 158 off I-24 at 1:00 PM. Late arrivals could hook up with us there or call me (Joe-event host) 931-808-6070. Then its off to the TN River Gorge, up Signal Mtn., down into the Sequatchie Valley, arriving at the Hampton Inn (423-821-5500) by 5:30 (Eastern time) at Exit 174. We will leave at 6:45 for dinner at Mount Vernon. On returning to the Hampton, spirits are available right across the street. Sunday's schedule is open, but a cruise up Lookout Mtn. should be spectacular. SSSSee ya' ssssoon.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950