Ferrari F430, Lambo LP640, SRT-10? Who wins?

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The SRT-10 of course!

Was sort of suckered into showing up to a car show (favor for a friend), a little while ago, which turned out to have a competition going on..

Long story short, I left with a trophy for.. "Best Exotic Car, 1st Place" !!! :D:D:D Suddenly the show became a lot more fun ;)

The LP640 came in 2nd place, and in third place the F430

You must be registered for see images

And I hadn't even had a chance to put the HRE's on yet. Hopefully some time this week.

OP
OP
G

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that is not a F430..more like a 360

My bad! Indeed an F360!

Congrats on the win. I like the SS kit.

Thanks! Can't say enough good things about the SS. It completely changes the look of the car.

The photographer used a fisheye lens. The SS is as wide as the LP-640.

I honestly didn't think I stood a chance against the Lambo, but goes to show how people like Vipers!

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People in Europe like Vipers and other American cars they don't see much, like people here like European cars. Don't know if the results would have been the same here, but I would like to think so.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guy
How have you been? Are those the same wheels you were trying to get installed for VOI?

...A year ago.....:rolaugh:;):D

Good to hear from you.

Do you still have your collection of REAL GTR Skylines?

Congrats on the win. Your car looks Great

OP
OP
G

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guy
How have you been? Are those the same wheels you were trying to get installed for VOI?

...A year ago.....:rolaugh:;):D

Good to hear from you.

Do you still have your collection of REAL GTR Skylines?

Congrats on the win. Your car looks Great

Thanks!

Dude, I am still waiting to put on the VOI wheels! Can you believe it? Winter stalled everything, I finally got tires, I finally found a shop that could balance the tires and the rims, and last of all I got some open ended nuts so that I could mount the wheels on the long studs!

I still have one "Real" Skyline GTR, although I think eventually I'm going to settle down with just the Viper and my li'l Smart :)

OP
OP
G

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! That is a great looking Viper! ;)

So I hear ;)

Hope all is well! I haven't forgotten my promise of taking "real" photos of the car with the new wheels. As soon as they're on, I'm sending 'em your way!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I hear ;)

Hope all is well! I haven't forgotten my promise of taking "real" photos of the car with the new wheels. As soon as they're on, I'm sending 'em your way!

Don't forget, tire "life" is only about two years. Wouldn't want them to go bad before you get them on the car....:rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh:

OP
OP
G

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't forget, tire "life" is only about two years. Wouldn't want them to go bad before you get them on the car....:rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh:

Believe me, the thought crossed my mind! :)

Oh to add to the long saga, I also had custom TPMS sensors programmed.. hehe, what a story for just a set of rims!

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great looking car,i love the 360 but love the murci more,viper is an awsome ride but not in the same class as ferrari or lambo.great win,your viper looks great.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations. Honestly, if you could erase everyone's mind about how much the cars cost, IMHO, the Viper looks better. It flows. F car looks too flat. L car is nice, but not a fan of the boxy stuff.

OP
OP
G

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations. Honestly, if you could erase everyone's mind about how much the cars cost, IMHO, the Viper looks better. It flows. F car looks too flat. L car is nice, but not a fan of the boxy stuff.

I agree, and not beacuse I already own a viper :) Apart from performance and muscle car behavior, I bought the SRT-10 because of its beauty and uniqueness. In Street Serpent trim, multiply that several times; the car holds it's own with *any* other car in existence.

Over here, by the way, where we are taxed on engine size and we pay import duties on non-European cars, a brand new SRT-10 Street Serpent included, is about the price of an F-430 and upwards...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery