Ferrari of Washington Exotic Meet 10/18

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone want to meet up for a drive to FOW? They are hosting (via 6Speed) a meet 2 Saturdays from tomorrow... I plan to go, any VA Vipers want to join along?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is time for another cars and coffee meet while we can enjoy the beautiful fall weather. For this event we will meet at the Ferrari/Maserati/Lambo of Washington dealership in Sterling, Virginia thanks to their hospitality.

You must be registered for see images attach
PLEASE NOTE:
This meet will be limited to Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo, Maserati, MB, BMW and other "EXOTICS" per the request of the dealership so let's please be respectful of their wishes.
You must be registered for see images attach
"

DATE: Saturday, October 18th, 2008
TIME: 10AM

Ferrari/Maserati/Lambo of Washington
Phone: 866.217.2112
45235 Towlern Place
Sterling, VA 20166​

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm up for something, however not FoW. Had a real bad experience with them a few years ago. If I stepped foot on the property again, I might go postal.

vipertime3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I plan to be here. Also, that's the same weekend that FoW is hosting its final 2008 track event at Summit Point. The track event runs 10/17-10/19. Hopefully some Vipers will show up for that event. I plan to go either Friday or Sunday -- weather permitting.

Looking forward to seeing some American iron there (either place)!!

Jerry

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt I will have anything left after the two day cruise this weekend, but I may try to make it out.

mangle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. I'm out of town this weekend (during the Fall Cruise), but I'm always looking for an excuse to drive my car.

OP
OP
K

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bump-

51 cars committed, lots of Italian and German metal - some American muscle too :usa: + whatever cool cars FOW has to show off.

I'll be at the Cascades Starbucks at 9:15A if anyone wants to join in :headbang:
Starbucks
21021 Southbank Street
Sterling, VA 20165
703-421-0932