Final Edition --Delivery

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chrysler has for many years put the owner's name on the window sticker if you factory-order your vehicle. My Ram was ordered by someone else who wasn't able to take delivery. So, I got a good deal on it (back in 2004) and the original intended-owner's name on the sticker. I'm pretty sure my 2000 Neon which I factory-ordered had my name on the sticker.

Viperdrummer, that is a keeper. Please post a comparison with your Ford GT when you get a chance.

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrysler has for many years put the owner's name on the window sticker if you factory-order your vehicle. My Ram was ordered by someone else who wasn't able to take delivery. So, I got a good deal on it (back in 2004) and the original intended-owner's name on the sticker. I'm pretty sure my 2000 Neon which I factory-ordered had my name on the sticker.

Viperdrummer, that is a keeper. Please post a comparison with your Ford GT when you get a chance.

Thanks. At the risk of committing heresy, I have had every Gen Viper and 4 Gen 3-4s---.
The driving difference between a GT and Viper is day and night--and it should be for that $$ gap. The first time I drove a GT I was shocked at how well it handled and performed . It also has a lot of room (once you get in it)

Don't get me wrong--I bleed Viper red and Viper is an experience like no other--but, a GT is, well, a GT. If someone made me choose (my wife, for instance ) between the Vipers and the GT, it would be tough.

ecue

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are some more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1543.jpg
    IMG_1543.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1553.jpg
    IMG_1553.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1541.jpg
    IMG_1541.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1546.jpg
    IMG_1546.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 60

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see if this will work:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

What a beautiful combo!!!!!! Congrats Viperdrummer!!!!!!!! :2tu:

JimK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. At the risk of committing heresy, I have had every Gen Viper and 4 Gen 3-4s---.
The driving difference between a GT and Viper is day and night--and it should be for that $$ gap. The first time I drove a GT I was shocked at how well it handled and performed . It also has a lot of room (once you get in it)

Don't get me wrong--I bleed Viper red and Viper is an experience like no other--but, a GT is, well, a GT. If someone made me choose (my wife, for instance ) between the Vipers and the GT, it would be tough.

Hey Terry -

Don't know if you've seen this episode (clip of) Top Gear but the STIG is driving your car in the shoot-out...excellent production value and fun segment! ;)

YouTube - Top Gear THE STIG

Enjoy!
Jim

JimK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ I certainly did enjoy it. Tks Jim...

You bet Benito!

I love that 1/4 mile drag-race segment (on a wet track) at the end of the clip - the Ford GT runs it less than 2/10ths of a second behind the $1 million ENZO :usa:

Jim