Finally, 1/4 mile

Mike 99ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After what seem like low 12's was was the best I was ever going to do. I finally broke into the 11's today with a 11.91 60ft at 1.84 and speed only at 116.83. It was a very hot and humid day today at Bradenton, FL. Motorsports Speedway.

It was good to see Lee Saunders, Ward Reasner, and Chuck Babel there.

99 Silver/Blue ACR
Headers and 3" Exhaust, Vec1, Filters and Hoses

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, VEC1. You didn't tell me that you bastage.

As you can see, Mike is very very close to stock. I don't know if anyone else has broke into the 11s (in Florida) with a setup as close to stock as his.

You made great passes all day Mike, what few we could get in that is. Congrats. Me and Ward were a full .7 or more behind you.

Hey Welch, do you have a "hidden" N2O setup I could borrow? Maybe I could disguise the bottle as a fire extinguisher?

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:

"I don't know if anyone else has broke into the 11s with a setup as close to stock as his."
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chuck:

Mike Brunton got an 11.6 out of his BONE STOCK GTS. Don't remember what the mph was though. And I thought I was good.
shake.gif

Nice runs Mike 99ACR!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:
Mike Brunton got an 11.6 out of his BONE STOCK GTS. Don't remember what the mph was though.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep I know. I meant to say "in Florida." I don't know if it's the weather here or if we all just ****. Regardless, anyone that can get in the 11s bone stock is badazz. Congrats to both Mikes.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to a professional motorcycle racer that was there (Sunday). He was saying our weather was so bad due to depression in Gulf of the Mexico( Humidity) and temperature was so hot, he was losing 5-6 mph off his ETs. He also pulled out his weather station and did a reading. Bradenton is 20 ft above sea level his weather recalculated the altitude it to 3600 ft above sea level. We are glad to see you are taking your car to VOI7 drags!!!!!!
Ward Reasoner