Finally a great PRESIDENT!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Scott your the man brother. After all these years a guy that is setting up sht that should have been done years ago. :2tu:

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lololol YO D PUT UP THE 1000 PICS MAN, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jerry! And thanks for leading NE in supporting our events. Hopefully, we'll return the favor at the NE Exotic show! :headbang: My guys like nothing more than L O N G drives at the speed limit. ;) (oh yeah...there's a car show too??? LOL)

Tony, you KNOW I appreciate the props...but it ain't 'bout me! We've got an amazing group of friendly guys and gals with tremendous energy to have fun! All I have to do (with the 14 other directors and coordinators) is give everyone a hint of direction. After that, Dimitrios will lead us all to our glorious deaths! :headbang: LOL

Wish I could have spent more time with the "Boys". I was too bust selling, selling, selling! (to the tune of $2,495 in sales) My thanks to JW for some unexpected but welcomed brew!

Thanks to one of my counterparts President Paul Tracy and his lovely Mrs. Amazing that these folks make such a trip on behalf of Vipers (and Chuck T). (They sure tawk funny tho). :2tu:

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
It was good day all around, like I said before it is the characters of the gorup that make the club !! :2tu:

Chuck thanks again, and by the way, did you ever find your legs ??

jw

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony sorry didnt meet you at tators....
Good to meet you Scot and all the others..
even had to buy 2 of his T shirts!!!!
Baz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi