Finally a Member of VCA

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just want to take a couple of minutes to introduce myself to the Va/Md club members. This region has been very cordial and accommodating to my wife and I by letting us participate in Club events without being members. I appreciated that. The western Md Fall cruise was a lot of fun. Most Vipers I have seen together. I was also in Richmond at HP Challenge. I finally took the plunge and joined VCA about 3 weeks ago and look forward to future club events and cruises.

I have met quite a few NoVa guys and look forward to meeting many more. This site has been an asset to me before,during and after purchasing my red 1994 RT/10. Many of my questions were answered and "the Wizard" has been very instrumental with his knowledge and answering my questions. One of my favorite stories is when I first found out about Chuck and his popularity. I figured this guy is probably too busy to call and ask questions of so I'll just e-mail him. The next morning my secretary beeped me and said I had a phone call. I picked it up and a voice said "Hi Greg, This is Chuck Tator"! I couldn't believe this guy took time out of his busy morning to call someone he didn't know from Adam. I plan on a day trip to visit Chuck this spring. This is the best Club on the planet!

I live in Culpeper and I am always up for a spirited cruise. As many of you I don't like the rain so I keep an eye on weather.
Thanks again. I had my sign in name changed from veeten4me to match my license plate. I am now V10 PWRD. Thanks Kelly!
Greg :headbang:
[/SIZE]

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats...I've never been much of a "car club" guy myself, but the Viper club is just something completely different from the rest. You'll love it!