Finally a real member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
First I apologize for the nasty photos but I just couldn't wait to share my new toy! I have been with you guys for the last 6 years and never had bought even a used Viper that came through the dealership. I always had a race car at home to support and we spent all our free money racing each summer (actually for the last 28 summers!) :D

Well at Christmas I asked for a new Viper and to my amazement my better half said she would help get me one if I sold the race car since we could never afford the pair and the money to run them. I reluctantly set out to sell the Mustang and what do you know it sold almost iinstantly... must have not asked enough I suppose but you know how cars are.

Now I have spent all the money we had and them some modding the Viper with almost everything we sell or do here and plan on racing it in the SCCA Solo series and Pro solo events. I will also spend my spare time at the two road courses I instruct at running the hell out of her with the Comp Coupes and ACRs out here! Ya better watch out guys :drive:.

Thanks for all the kind words from you that have known about this and I hope I will get a chance to meet more of you in person at some of the great Viper and SRT events!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

:headbang:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats, that car looks awesome, the rims, the stripes, the 2 tone interior , the side lettering all flows so well together..... and o yea i bet it drives damn good 2

Looks like you took some ideas from many of your customers (a good thing), that interior sure looks familiar

Looks like you found a great new location for the motons

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Mark, your Viper looks totally awesome!!!

I am very happy for you, God knows you deserve it!

Enjoy, my friend, enjoy.

Phil

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow....looks fantastic! Congrats on joining the Viper Nation as an OWNER as well as an awesome SUPPORTER and TECHNICAL RESOURCE.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now that's a bad ass Viper. I normally wouldn't like those wheels but they look great on that car. Congrats!!!!!

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's beautiful!!! Congrats! What are those paddle looking things at approximately 2 and 10 o'clock on the steering wheel?

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY NICE; love the color combination including the wheels. How did you decide to buy from Woodhouse?:).

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
congrats, that car looks awesome, the rims, the stripes, the 2 tone interior , the side lettering all flows so well together..... and o yea i bet it drives damn good 2

Looks like you took some ideas from many of your customers (a good thing), that interior sure looks familiar

Looks like you found a great new location for the motons

Thanks, I love it and looks better in person. The motons are there because they don't work on the Gen4 cars where Nader wanted them on the Gen3 cars but we decided to drill tow holes to mount his brackets there. They sit right under the first vent and look totally cool with the hood closed! Now you can sell them to the Gen4 guys Tom! I do have some sets in stock if anyone want to do this.

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
What mods did you do?

We have done almost everything we offer to you customers;

Belanger headers
Corsa cat back
Mopar PCM, thanks Ben!
Woodhouse Motor and trans mounts
MGW shifter
MGW full chrome interior, thanks George!
Moton/Eibach suspension, corner weighted and com alignment
Eurotek rotors drilled and slotted, thanks Neal!
Forgeline wheels
KUMHO's new XS tires, I'm a contract driver for them so I know they are great if the temp was not -2...
MOMO steering wheel, the patches are carbon fiber inserts for thumbs.
Carbon Mopar dash bezels
Chrome and red logo MGW gripper knob
Quaife differential with 3.73 gears

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First I apologize for the nasty photos but I just couldn't wait to share my new toy! I have been with you guys for the last 6 years and never had bought even a used Viper that came through the dealership. I always had a race car at home to support and we spent all our free money racing each summer (actually for the last 28 summers!) :D

Well at Christmas I asked for a new Viper and to my amazement my better half said she would help get me one if I sold the race car since we could never afford the pair and the money to run them. I reluctantly set out to sell the Mustang and what do you know it sold almost iinstantly... must have not asked enough I suppose but you know how cars are.

Now I have spent all the money we had and them some modding the Viper with almost everything we sell or do here and plan on racing it in the SCCA Solo series and Pro solo events. I will also spend my spare time at the two road courses I instruct at running the hell out of her with the Comp Coupes and ACRs out here! Ya better watch out guys :drive:.

Thanks for all the kind words from you that have known about this and I hope I will get a chance to meet more of you in person at some of the great Viper and SRT events!

:headbang:
congrats mark you deserve it! bout damn time bro!:D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats on purchasing your first viper. I have not had the chance to meet you yet. I came up on a Saturday and you was off that day. Can't believe you have not owned one yet. Guess there is hope for me. Watch the mods, the service manager might not honor your warrenty you know. LOL

again congrats!!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations. I am sure that will be a great race car....since I do have some idea of the torque and acceleration that the headers, exhaust and PCM provide.:smirk:

I have appreciated all your help and understanding (with my particular car issues :rolleyes:)

Bob

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know the old saying...... Good things come to good people who wait! Congrats, I really love the wheel color combo on your car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21