Finally a real member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Thanks Mary you can be sure I will be down for some events this summer! Not a bad idea for the plates;)

WOW! That's all I can say is just WOW!

That is awesome Mark! I expect that bad boy to be doing some cruising when the weather turns. Bad boy...thought about plates yet?:D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats dude and welcome to the Viper Nation! Again umm, officially, err welcome to the VCA web boa.... oh never mind!;)

Congrats! Nice car!:headbang:

Glad to see you finaly got your own!:2tu:

Robert

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HA HA I will bring that up to the owners ;-). Actually there is already that in place since I will only sell you things for your Vipers that I and Bill have used and approve of so you can't really go wrong. :D

AMEN. :headbang:

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's a beauty Mark, congratulations! Now you can try out the Viper mods on the track and report back in person! When, please, please can we have the new PCM?

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
Congrats! and thanks for being a huge part in the community here! BUT... why in the world would you take out the air bag?

I guess I just like the feel of the super light weight MOMO. You can feel every little thing the front tires are doing and drive closer to the ragged edge.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations........That is one aweswome looking Viper and definitely well deserved. Would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all of your informative posts. Take care and have fun!!

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
She's a beauty Mark, congratulations! Now you can try out the Viper mods on the track and report back in person! When, please, please can we have the new PCM?

Cheryl,

Arrow will have the PCM's this Friday and start the work on programming them. I would hope we would see some out by the end of next week at the latest.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
COOL!!!!
Congratulations..

So you now work on them and own one.... I hope you get a discount on your parts and servicing LOL!!!

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First I apologize for the nasty photos but I just couldn't wait to share my new toy! I have been with you guys for the last 6 years and never had bought even a used Viper that came through the dealership. I always had a race car at home to support and we spent all our free money racing each summer (actually for the last 28 summers!) :D

Well at Christmas I asked for a new Viper and to my amazement my better half said she would help get me one if I sold the race car since we could never afford the pair and the money to run them. I reluctantly set out to sell the Mustang and what do you know it sold almost iinstantly... must have not asked enough I suppose but you know how cars are.

Now I have spent all the money we had and them some modding the Viper with almost everything we sell or do here and plan on racing it in the SCCA Solo series and Pro solo events. I will also spend my spare time at the two road courses I instruct at running the hell out of her with the Comp Coupes and ACRs out here! Ya better watch out guys :drive:.

Thanks for all the kind words from you that have known about this and I hope I will get a chance to meet more of you in person at some of the great Viper and SRT events!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

:headbang:

Congrats Mark!

/Rich

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive never liked a red lip on a wheel before seeing this one. for some reason it works perfectly. nice choice

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark that car is beautiful. Congrats. The setup on that car is awesome. I must say you are a patient man for waiting all this time. Must not have been easy seeing all the Vipers come and go. It must all be worth it.

So you figured out how to mount the brackets in an 08... It looks awesome. I knew you would beat me too it. They must look great showing through the vents. There are alot of Gen4 guys that are going to be real happy now that there is a solution. I am going to give you a call for some details. I bet they can use some further customizing for the best fit in that location and if so, you get another set for free - maybe even red!

Congrats again Mark. You are truly an asset to this forum and club.

Tom

Thanks, I love it and looks better in person. The motons are there because they don't work on the Gen4 cars where Nader wanted them on the Gen3 cars but we decided to drill tow holes to mount his brackets there. They sit right under the first vent and look totally cool with the hood closed! Now you can sell them to the Gen4 guys Tom! I do have some sets in stock if anyone want to do this.