Finally back in MY GARAGE!! (some pics...more to follow)

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
00svtdubs..those are Kineisis K-58's, 18". They started life as polished wheels, after I got home from Christmas last year I shipped them to Kinesis to have the centers powdercoated black. They disassembled each wheel, coated the centers, polished the outer portion, and reassembled with all new hardware...about $185/wheel (includes shipping cross country).

Skeeter...I do believe that thumbprint is actually where Yo-Tony left me a present while the car was up North. :) LOL!!

Jerry...your Avatar was my desktop the whole time my car was at the Wizard's! :)

S

Stang7900

Nice ride Tony! Thanks again for the VEC1 should be installing it this weekend.

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey vipermad, all you need now is some clear corners for the front. that will bring it all together.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Tony-
Bring it to the BBQ
Aug 13....

PBR

Maybe soon. :) Monica goes from Key West to the Naval Academy this year, for a 3 year tour, then we have no idea what we are doing (probably spend a year or three learning to live with each other again!!). Chris has two more years of HS, then we're free....I mean we have to say goodbye to him as he goes off to college. In my perfect world, he goes to "YOU-DUB" like his mom, and we all move back to the PNW. Of course, "we" meaning she and I.........and he can live wherever he wants (as long as it is NOT at home)!! LOL!!

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony,
Do you get alot of sloshing around noise when shifting on a half a tank of Methanol? just wondering.

FLX109

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I hate to mention it SCVMad, but I have that same wing on my Del Sol...

I have to admit it though that car looks plain evil now...

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Hey Tony,
Do you get alot of sloshing around noise when shifting on a half a tank of Methanol? just wondering.

FLX109

Not that I can hear. I was just out for a good drive...I absolutely HAVE to stay OFF the freeways!!!

Wow.....4 hours later, I'm back. :) Where was I? Oh, no noise, I keep the tank pretty full....but I have yet to find the red stuff...so it is full of blue fluid. :)

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good looking car. I never liked that wing or accompanying ground effects but your car looks very good overall, FWIW. I especially like the wheels.

Enjoy your new supercar, Tony.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks Chad.....I think "supercar" is reserved for those few (but growing) cars with MULTIPLE blowers! I hear there is a certain shop chock FULL of cars waiting! :)

I always liked my old wing, I believe it was the same as yours (?), but.....always liked the HWSNBN wing. I found one, and figured since I was doing a winter make-over to the car, what the heck!

I dunno why, but the car gets even more looks now.

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, it is all about making it yours. Good for you.

As for your supercar, don't kid yourself.

And how long before HWSNBN turns into [**********]? :laugh:

Enjoy it, Tony.

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are heading to MIR very soon so probably not going to make E-town. Thanks though. Maybe you can make MIR?

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Would you believe I left the house yesterday WITHOUT the camera? What a friggin idiot! LOL!! I was invited to an Classic car show for Cancer research, so I'll take the camera for sure today.

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels look mad. Really nice.

Never liked the Hennessey wing without the long front-bumper, since the car looks a little "overweight" in the rear. But nevertheless it's a beauty.

Have fun!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony count down brother love. I am sending my car to Chucks next weekend. I'm coming to Chucks with the crew and the English Bloke. Sorry BAZ but what the hell does bloke mean anyway? Tony get ready to get the beat down you been waiting for. Your getting it Greek style kid this year and I know you been wanting it for along long time. :eek: :eek: :eek:

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
From Sunday:

2IMGP0131-med.JPG

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte