Finally going TT on my GTS

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky for me I have a 99 so its all forged. Although I have been told 58K is "high" millage for a Viper and should be rebuilt around 30K.......

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh for sure, probably going to have to heat sheild the entire car! Any probably get a marine battery to run them bad boys!

HAHA if I go TT your the man Paolo. Trying to scrape my pennies up here for your TT setup... 800whp..... JEEZ still don't know what to do with all that..

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May need to purchase a couple Walbros, Fuel rails & AEM to properly maximize the output on those twins.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky for me I have a 99 so its all forged. Although I have been told 58K is "high" millage for a Viper and should be rebuilt around 30K.......

58k is high mileage for a viper! And I never said you needed to rebuild the engine at 30k! Just that at that mileage I would want a leak down test done before buying it. I was gonna bite my tongue about your for sale add but you went ahead and poked a sleeping bear! You Tim are a lier and I'll come out and tell you to your face and the rest of the forum members! When I called you about your car, you told me your car is solid and it's your daily driver. You also said that since owning it for just under two years you put ~14-16k mi on the car. Not knowing the whole time I've searched your posts and already knew a little about you and your car. Like this post which a few members called BS on since you were basically once again lying about why you wanted to sell the car! :nono:

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/645913-Putting-the-Beast-up-for-sale! Your words below...

Car has been refered to as the Batmobile, and the B52 bomber. Anyways as the add states I just got the green light for a business opp that I am focusing on. The car will get drivin about as much as it did last year (less than 2,000 miles) So I am looking to sell her. I love everything about this car, and I know that it can't be recreated for what I am willing to sell it for. Please make me an offer if your a serious buyer. I buy my car's to drive, and it will just kill me even more to see the car sitting around not getting used for the year or two.

YES as the add states I am interested in a 06 or 08 coupe. I am not selling my Viper because I need money. I am selling it because I know it will just not get drivin enough by me. The only way I am looking to buy another 06 or 08 coupe is if its a hell of a deal. I don't mind a carfax with a few small neg marks, or any repair or paint work, and I sure as hell don't mind high miles because I know these things last a long long time! Looking to pick up a newer coupe for around 40K(yeah I know hard to do, but I think it can be done). Car must have a clean title, I dont get into that salvage/rebuild stuff much.

My car has a clean title in hand and ready to go. Anything is negotiable so please feel free to email/call/text. I am NOT interested in any trades other than SRT's.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
58k is high mileage for a viper! And I never said you needed to rebuild the engine at 30k! Just that at that mileage I would want a leak down test done before buying it. I was gonna bite my tongue about your for sale add but you went ahead and poked a sleeping bear! You Tim are a lier and I'll come out and tell you to your face and the rest of the forum members! When I called you about your car, you told me your car is solid and it's your daily driver. You also said that since owning it for just under two years you put ~14-16k mi on the car. Not knowing the whole time I've searched your posts and already knew a little about you and your car. Like this post which a few members called BS on since you were basically once again lying about why you wanted to sell the car! :nono:

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/645913-Putting-the-Beast-up-for-sale! Your words below...

Car has been refered to as the Batmobile, and the B52 bomber. Anyways as the add states I just got the green light for a business opp that I am focusing on. The car will get drivin about as much as it did last year (less than 2,000 miles) So I am looking to sell her. I love everything about this car, and I know that it can't be recreated for what I am willing to sell it for. Please make me an offer if your a serious buyer. I buy my car's to drive, and it will just kill me even more to see the car sitting around not getting used for the year or two.

YES as the add states I am interested in a 06 or 08 coupe. I am not selling my Viper because I need money. I am selling it because I know it will just not get drivin enough by me. The only way I am looking to buy another 06 or 08 coupe is if its a hell of a deal. I don't mind a carfax with a few small neg marks, or any repair or paint work, and I sure as hell don't mind high miles because I know these things last a long long time! Looking to pick up a newer coupe for around 40K(yeah I know hard to do, but I think it can be done). Car must have a clean title, I dont get into that salvage/rebuild stuff much.

My car has a clean title in hand and ready to go. Anything is negotiable so please feel free to email/call/text. I am NOT interested in any trades other than SRT's.

:hijack:......

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Alright calm down. The 30K rebuild was mearly a joke.

Yes at the time I did have a business opp. As of now that has been done and paid for. I no longer NEED to sell the car. A lot has changed since that post. I am not a "leir" or a "liar" Actually pretty honest. Summer of 2010 I only put about 2K on the car. Summer of 2011 about 10-12K. SEEEEEEEEE it all makes sense by LAST summer I meant 2010 so I can see how it may have been misunderstood. I purchased the car with 46K on it. Now has 58K...... I guess those are just miles I pulled out of my ASS??? I run my own business. Yes I run a few. When I get into a project it consumes all of my time therefore the Viper will not get drivin. My latest project is a 500K building that is getting fully renovated so I probably won't have a ton of time to joy ride NEXT summer but doesn't make a huge difference to me. You called me and pretty much bragged about how awesome your SRT was like I was ignorant to what a SRT is. You didn't seem interested in the car one bit, and pretty much seemed to be wasting both of our time. You insulted me with an offer that I was not happy about and that obviously is nothing I want to hear. I KNOW what is on the forums so search away my friend. I was very honest with you about everything and you know that. Your just choosing to look past the obvious because you are angry. I apologize if that statement offended you that was not the meaning. My way of venting a little I guess. Thanks for finding it tho.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was interested in the car and I had Paolo ready to go check it out. You can ask him if you like. If I offended you with my 26k offer then im sorry! That is what I think is fair for a car with 5 owners, 58k miles, 2 reported accidents, non original paint, very worn out seats, a cracked center console, real rough carpet trim and a very dubious owner at best! It's funny how you twice list the car and twice it all works out that you are going to keep it?! I guess no one is bitting even at 30k:dunno:

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also talked to Paolo about going TT and he sounds like a great guy. You can ask him if you would like. The 26K offer was offensive, but no harm done I will survive. The 5 owners etc I give you, but a dubious owner isn't fair to say from a 10 minute conversation and internet surfing. I could voice my opinion about yourself but would rather not. For a car that is 11 years old with 58K I think its in good shape. The car is priced far below book value and at a number that I think is more than fair. Everything is for sale at the right price. I had enough respect for you and myself to send you HD pics of the interior so you knew what you were looking at. I guess I could have been "dubious" and sent you junk pictures from my cell phone. I don't mind if I keep the car. After chatting with Paolo I am on the fence about going TT which is what I believe the car needs to keep my interest. Once agian I didn't mean to offend you with the comment. If I wanted to offend you I would have said much worse. I hope you do understand that I am an honest person.

-Tim

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It needs a yellow paint job and stripes :). Honestly if I had the 30k I would buy it. Realistically if I did buy it I would probably get divorced.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that this thread has totally diverged from its original intent, Tim, do you still have that CF airbox piece? I have a whole box with that piece slightly worn.

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that this thread has totally diverged from its original intent, Tim, do you still have that CF airbox piece? I have a whole box with that piece slightly worn.

Yeah moving on.......being the thread was started off as a bit of a joke. FYI I didn't really buy the turbos...........

On the CF intake: NOPE I ended up not buying it. After they went to ship it they noticed other damage and asked if I still wanted it. I passed. I don't remember who the seller was though. I think it was either X2, or cleaveland pickapart. I can do some digging if you want it. I think they we willing to off it for $35 or something tho.

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A leakdown test at 58k? I'm kind of curious why people think cars will get worn out at 58k unless some sort of damages in the ringlands or rings. Either way a 5 owner 64k mile yellow viper recently sold for 24,000 on autotrader :).

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think they r talkin about haveing a charger or tt motor at 58 k- i dunno

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A leakdown test at 58k? I'm kind of curious why people think cars will get worn out at 58k unless some sort of damages in the ringlands or rings. Either way a 5 owner 64k mile yellow viper recently sold for 24,000 on autotrader :).

Yeah that car was a real POS, but priced right I guess. It was also a 01. Maybe I should just put mine up for 50K and be willing to move on price...

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL makes people feel like they're getting a good deal " i mean cmon, I just dropped the price 20k what do you want!? " I think that same yellow car is back on craigslist for 35k. I mean for 23k you can't complain, I'm currently in the market for a car to track but I won't pay big money for a pristine car that I'm going to track a lot

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all I know is that I've been trying to convince my brother into buying this car, we would offer $28000 or $30000 with rims, if I didn't have my 02 RT/10 the car would be here in Canton, Mi. right now. I don't care how many miles (to a certain extent) a clean dodge viper should never sell for under $30000 imo and Tim I really don't care if you wear tight jeans without underwear, if the car is clean that's all that matters to me:omg: It's a beautiul car either way

heliguy25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like a nice car but your average viper owner wouldn't want the color change. I think that is way it's not sold. When you customize cars like that it really narrows your consumers.

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all I know is that I've been trying to convince my brother into buying this car, we would offer $28000 or $30000 with rims, if I didn't have my 02 RT/10 the car would be here in Canton, Mi. right now. I don't care how many miles (to a certain extent) a clean dodge viper should never sell for under $30000 imo and Tim I really don't care if you wear tight jeans without underwear, if the car is clean that's all that matters to me:omg: It's a beautiul car either way

Agree. And they are not my jeans, they are my wifes. Her underwear to. Looks like one of those stress relievers when you squeeze it really tight.....Your getting close to what I need aloushi..... If your willing to pay 28K for the car, you must know these are HRE's.....some serious coin with like new tires on them... PM if interested. We can talk there....

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. And they are not my jeans, they are my wifes. Her underwear to. Looks like one of those stress relievers when you squeeze it really tight PM if interested. We can talk there....

LOL:lmao: soon as I can get my brother to sell his "10" mustang gt I will definitely get in touch with you if it's still available and $28,000 would've been a starting point for us. I'm a Viper owner and as all Viper owners know there is no picture in the world that can justify the actual beauty of a Viper in real life standing there in front of you. This whole summer in Michigan I've seen literally 2 other Vipers on the road and even though I see mine every day they still captivate me each and every time (it is a super rare sighting) , having said that I'm sure when we see yours in person our budget would slightly rise "shhhhhh" you didn't hear that.