Finally got it tuned @ DC Performance Today

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Armen,
She sounds nasty, I can not wait to hear her is person. I hope to see you @ Super Car Sunday this weekend. I want to go for a drive also !!! :drive: I spoke with Dan and he told Me along with his post that” He was very impressed with the work You did”. “YOU DA MAN”

OP
OP
C

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt,
Mods have been pretty basic. First things have been replaced: new clutch, new motor mounts, new shocks (under warranty), door hinges and harnesses, hood hinges and engine fan. Mods have been basic, muffler delete with a SnakeOyl exhaust, Roe fan kit, Roe cold air kit (yes I cut up the front fascia, but engine temps were down 15-20 degrees at Willow Springs compared to previous runs), PCM work from West Coast Viper, under drive pully set from WCV, Dave's Big Brakes, New harneses, Roe hoses, High temp wires, MGW cosmetic stuff and a bunch of other stuff. Biggest bang for the buck was new motor mounts that cut 0.2 off the 1/4 mile.

Button Willow, March 2007
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Apparently some genius decided to post my thread here at Dragtimes.com. They put pictures of my car and yours (in this post), then listed all the mods you mentioned here along with my video and dyno chart.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
C

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got to hand it to Dragtimes, as they e-mailed this morning and cleared up the post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96