sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
It took a week to get here from New York :( The car is perfect, like new condition except it makes a bit more noise than stock, has a Giken locking rear end, 1000 HP axles, Forged 360 3 piece wheels powder coated, an 08 hood, and a Roe Racing Twin Turbo setup :) Of it's it's tuned with an SCT Xcal2. Here are a few pics below. I also want to the the original owner Mike B. again. It's great to have a completely hassle free buying experience, and Mike was a class act.

I'll add pics in a few minutes, I need to resize them down from 2 megs each :)

David

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I couldn't figure out how to add pics at first, then had to resize twice :) What size should I try to resize too for best results with limited upload bandwidth?

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice looking TWIN TURBO VIPER... :2tu: :headbang::drive:

You better be REAL careful and take your time getting familiar with your new car or bad things will happen real quick........enjoy :headbang: :omg:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car!
How does it drive and what kind of numbers is it putting down?
I'm curious because the ROE TT system came on the scene and then you never heard anymore about it.

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Contgrats! Such a sick car! It makes 720 rwhp, not sure on the torque though!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the car...those wheels are killing it though! Send them back to 360 and have them refinished to brushed/graphite or something other than blue/white!

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the car...those wheels are killing it though! Send them back to 360 and have them refinished to brushed/graphite or something other than blue/white!

If that's something you want to do just shoot me a pm and I'll help you out.

OP
OP
S

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I kind of like the white\blue wheels myself. I'm not into the dark wheel look yet. 724rwhp on the dyno in "hi" boost mode. Even on the lower boost setting the tires start to spin in second around 4500 rpms. I'll add a wing for more weigth on the rear and maybe a bit of down force. Speed is really too slow at that point for a lot of help in that area. I'm lucky and get to play with a good many high HP cars, so I'm used to driving them. My Marauder makes 565rwhp and my Mustang is around 600rwhp. I love boost!! All of my friends are giving me crap for buying the same car as before. I did own VOI9 #33 before it got squished (not my fault). All in all this makes a nice toy. So far I don't see any issues with the turbo charger but it does need a bit of tuning at low rpms and high loads. I noticed a bit of pinging lugging the engine up hill. I'll fix that and try to get it up on the dyno this week depending on what's going on at work. I'd like to grab my own A/F data just to be comfortable. Oh yeah, with long tubes this car sounds MUCH better than my stock VOI9 :)

David

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice looking TWIN TURBO VIPER... :2tu: :headbang::drive:

You better be REAL careful and take your time getting familiar with your new car or bad things will happen real quick........enjoy :headbang: :omg:

Hey David

Nice ride congrats on your new Viper!

Roysviper drives a 1000hp TT I'd be listening closely to pointers from him :drive:

Enjoy!

OP
OP
S

sctdev

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of course it's rained every day this weekend and I haven't got to really try her out. I just happen to have access to an out of use runway that I can play on, and that will be a lot safer than the street. 1000 hp TT sounds good to me :) That would require a major engine overhaul first, though. Honestly even 725rwhp may be too much for a street car. We'll see.

I'm on the wall with the wheels now. I'll photoshop some changes and decide. Suggestions are welcome of course.

car-hor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let Andy help you out with the wheels. You're not doing that car justice with them painted like that. Painting those wheels black will re-incarnate that car like you would not believe!

Here's some pictures of the VOI I bought I couple months ago

http://www.ecarlist.com/showroom/1127/photos/982832

The only wheels I think I like more than the ones currently on the car, are the ones Andy's got on his ride....

Michael

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, since you are about 3 miles down the road from my work.. why don't you bring it by :) (Dodge Dealer in Sanford)