Finally got Viper out after 6 months, straight to a all Vette Show (Pics)

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally was able to get the Viper out last Sat. I knew they were having 2 car shows in town so stopped to check them out.
All vette show had a really good turnout. But row after row of Vettes get alittle old. I don't care what people drive but as a whole Vette guys are a different breed.
The second show at a Dodge dealer was pretty lame. Mostly chevys (novas and such) which was kind of odd. My favorite there was a VW Thing.
It was a great first drive of the year, I just got new Kuhmos and I have a brand new car NOW! No one is ever kidding when they say get rid of the run flats. I took a little more sprited drive last night and i could shift the car without feeling like I was going to ditch it. Anyways here are a few pics I took.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thought this was just funny in a vette window.

A few pics of my little girl in her Viper shirt.

You must be registered for see images

My favorite (Yeah Viper!)

That sweet Thing

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing Vette guys like more than having a Viper show up at a Vette only event.

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least you were courteous enough to not park in their showcase, but rather outside it next to a Pontiac. I too dig the Thing and the Barracuda next to it. Any C-whatever owners check your Viper out?

OP
OP
L

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At least you were courteous enough to not park in their showcase, but rather outside it next to a Pontiac. I too dig the Thing and the Barracuda next to it. Any C-whatever owners check your Viper out?

Yea I was just there to enjoy cars, not get into a ******* contest with anyone, just happen to be a Vette show. I did have one guy come over when I was leaving, but besides that not that I know of. It was funny I had to leave right though there lot on the way out because of the way they had things blocked off and everyone was walking over while I drove though. You could just see the sad looks on a few of there faces ;)

On a side note at the Dodge show I parked farther away from the show. And there were these guys checking out acouple new Challengers and they walked away rather fast from them to look at my car and the owners you could tell were pissed. Later I was walking by there cars and they were standing out front of them and I noded hi and one just walked away. Sorry didn't mean to rain on your parade, I just drove in to look at cars not compete for a dash trophy.

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally was able to get the Viper out last Sat. I knew they were having 2 car shows in town so stopped to check them out.
All vette show had a really good turnout. But row after row of Vettes get alittle old. I don't care what people drive but as a whole Vette guys are a different breed.
The second show at a Dodge dealer was pretty lame. Mostly chevys (novas and such) which was kind of odd. My favorite there was a VW Thing.
It was a great first drive of the year, I just got new Kuhmos and I have a brand new car NOW! No one is ever kidding when they say get rid of the run flats. I took a little more sprited drive last night and i could shift the car without feeling like I was going to ditch it. Anyways here are a few pics I took.

I must be bored but if you sound out the bold text above you get the secret message .....

Matt

OP
OP
L

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I must be bored but if you sound out the bold text above you get the secret message .....

Matt

Now that is funny.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice pics!! zanesville ohio huh. you should have came out to the tech day we had. we had over 25 vipers come out.

OP
OP
L

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
nice pics!! zanesville ohio huh. you should have came out to the tech day we had. we had over 25 vipers come out.

ZanesFIELD, not ZanesVILLE. I'm a hour west of Cbus. I saw the pics in one of the other forums today, I didn't know anything about it. Plus my wife is due anytime so i wouldn't have been able to go that far.

OP
OP
L

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bet people do a second look when you pull up beside them with a carseat in the Viper and your little cutie waving at them... :)

She loves the car. She calls it Dad's Fast Car. Everytime she gets out she tells whoever is standing there about it. I bought her one of the power wheel Vipers for christmas, when she was 6 months old.

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
all kinds of interesting stuff show up.. a couple of Army 6x6/semis.. all kinds of Chev, Pont..
yea, replacing the locking lugs..