Finally my interior & exterior mod pics!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have spent the better part of the evening downloading and resizing photos to post.WHEW..

Anyway I want to take this opportunity to thank all the fellow VCA members for their advice and help along the way. You guys and gals have helped me transform my viper into one of my joys in this life. So without further delay let the goodtimes roll and the pics of course...

Special thanks to Chuck Tator of tators dodge, Jon B. at partsrack and of course last but not least Chad of SnakeHydes....

Adam :cool:

207001_01-med.jpg

207003_03-med.jpg

207005_05-med.jpg

207004_04-med.jpg

207006_06-med.jpg

207007_07-med.jpg

207009_09-med.jpg

207010_10-med.jpg

207011_11-med.jpg

207012_12-med.jpg

207013_14-med.jpg

207015_15-med.jpg

207016_16-med.jpg

207017_17-med.jpg

207018_18-med.jpg

207020_20-med.jpg

207023_23-med.jpg

207022_22-med.jpg

207021_21-med.jpg

207Copy_of_019_19-med.jpg

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks good!! i love the outline around the door handles on the inside, nice touch! any reason for the fangs instead of pete? that is one gigantic shift knob, but looks sharp!

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randy of zeroaltitude made them, I asked him for the sneaky pete but since hes licensed through those Ba$tards at DC he is not allowed anymore to do sneaky pete. Figure that one out.

adam

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has to be my favorite custom interior I have seen. The colors work really well.

Any plans to change the stripes around?

Great looking car!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharp looking interior, great match with the wheels.
I wish it were mine... (Maybe next winter project)
Lauri

shifter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interior looks great, Wheels look great, I'd drop the bra, though. Really doesn't match or look good. I'm kind of a hypocrite as I use one on the track when other people are running racing tires. I won't even drive to the track with it on. I don't like the way they look.

Interior does look great.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking RT/10!!

Interior is very sharp! I have to ask though, what type of Shifter handle is that? Looks like it would be quite uncomfortable.
:usa: :usa:

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking RT/10!!

Interior is very sharp! I have to ask though, what type of Shifter handle is that? Looks like it would be quite uncomfortable.
:usa: :usa:

Acutally its quite comfortable because it has grooves for you fingers to fit into like a glove. Its a BTR Pistol grip shifter!

adam

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everything looks excellent. drop the bra

Acutally the pics don't do it justice. I know that Bra has GTS stiping whereas the RT has tear drop style but I plan to install new style rt/10 hood with naca duct and grills so when that occurs I will stripe the top like a GTS
and the bra will match. Its all part of the master plan! LOL

Adam

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Very Nice, Love the interior!!

Have you considered lowering the car with Eibach Springs yet?
I saw Redenuff93 RT lowered and man did it look good, it made mine look like a stomper.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Very Nice, Love the interior!!

Have you considered lowering the car with Eibach Springs yet?
I saw Redenuff93 RT lowered and man did it look good, it made mine look like a stomper.
One mod and a time, next is my autoform splitter.
God its like the flu, modding these cars is very contagious!LOL

Adam

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bra and the shifter are putrid, but the rest of the car looks great! I like the seat covers!

Then again you texas boys are just pissed :( because the Cowboys s$#@ and the yankees keep kicking the crap out of the rangers! LOL

Adam

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice!

Sharp looking wheels.

Really like the red eye touch on the seats, makes it alive.

Please take no offence but that shifter looks like a candle stick holder; do you dine in there?!!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHA You are dead on about our teams! But hey, the Mavs and Stars aren't so bad! Not bashing your car at all! The bra just doesn't match, and the shift knob is wierd as helll! Other than that it looks awesome!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always cring when I see such a beautiful car with a bra. Unless your on the way to the track I just don't get it. Try some of the 3M clear bra stuff, you can hardly tell it's on.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always cring when I see such a beautiful car with a bra. Unless your on the way to the track I just don't get it. Try some of the 3M clear bra stuff, you can hardly tell it's on.

Chuck, thats what I bought it for. Although I am in the process of making a switch on my hood to the updated one with a naca duct, new airbox and striping to match. Already have deposit and appt. in the fall with Doug at DLM for supercharger, intercooler and some other goodies....LOL

Adam. :cool:

PS..Already have apppt. also in three weeks for 3M of front facia, and some other needed areas.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Adam for the great picture post! It is way :cool: The interior looks even better in the car rather than in my shop. :D To all the emails and request I hope I have answered everyone's emails and private messages. If I have not please forgive me and re-send it and I will answer it by tomorrow
Snake Hydes
Chad Harrison