Finally, PICS of Bat's ride...

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Finally, PICS of Bat\'s ride...

Ok, I'll help him out a little. This was a pic from the Carlsbad Exotic gathering yesterday. This shot got a good piece of of the car. It looks really nice in person too. Btw....I bought his red tailight overlay yesterday and I'll post pics when I install it on my 02 Graphite/Silver ACR. The install he did on his own was exceptionally good. The red, when heated, conformed to every raised logo area and completely looked factory.

10085Carlsbad_1_28_060004.JPG

:usa:

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Sunday AM is now passed. You lied.

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's still AM out here on the west coast. ;)

That actually looks really nice. :2tu: I have always wondered how black with blues stripes would look. Now someone just has to add white stripes to a black GTS so I can see how that looks as well. :D

Also, I can't wait to get those Overlays. I bet they are going to look awesome.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score

It's still AM out here on the west coast. ;)

That actually looks really nice. :2tu: I have always wondered how black with blues stripes would look. Now someone just has to add white stripes to a black GTS so I can see how that looks as well. :D

Also, I can't wait to get those Overlays. I bet they are going to look awesome.

Alright, he's got a bit more time I guess. :D

Speaking of waiting for somebody to do something with there car, when are you going to get those white rims done. I honestly think if you're going to do it, pick up a set of BBS ACR rims, and have them powdercoated white.