Finals Poll - Stripe - New colors... Please look

What color stripe do you prefer on this silver SRT-10?

• GTS Blue

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • Kandi-Red

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Graphite

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • Black/Red combo

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love GTS Blue, but on the silver car, that black/red combo is just beautiful. The p-shop Austin did on the back of the convertible makes me not like the GTS blue stripe. Just my $0.02.

Be a leader George, do the red/black. There are too many "ACR stripe" cars out there!

I really like the red/black combo! This is going to be a hard decision. With the red/black I can still do my dash red, calipers red, and emblems red. Tie it all together. There is enough black on the car already to match up with the black part of the stripe. I think the back (rear trunk and bumper) stripe would look better red/black. I'm torn between a couple... I thank everyone for their opinions!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
??? I hate to make this more difficult for you (LOL), but here is another idea.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
??? I hate to make this more difficult for you (LOL), but here is another idea.

You must be registered for see images

Austin, it is funny that you would do that as I was thinking about what that would look like but you had done so much work already that I just tried to picture it in my head. It does look very good!!! Better even than I thought it would. Again, I can still take the blue to the dash, emblems and brakes to tie the colors together. I was also thinking about the Kandi-Red with the black... This could go on and on... Actually, I think we have got it down to the ones that look good now. Do you think the Kandi Red/black stripe combo would look as good as the regular red??? I love the Kandi Red dash pictures in the other thread. That is about the best dash color I have seen. Thanks again. :)

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. That looks great too... :2tu: Decisions, decisions... :) I don't think I could go wrong with any of the current favorites along with the two new ones you did. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC