First Club Meeting of 2010!! April 7th!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winter is Finally Over!! Club Meeting Wednesday, April 7th, 2010!

After a long and brutal winter, the snow is melted, the roadways are clean, and Vipers are beginning to come out of slumber. I can't tell you how many conversations I've had over the last month with members who were going nuts waiting to get their cars out. And sending this email is the first sign that our driving year has finally begun! Our first club meeting of 2010 is at hand!

Our first meeting is next week Wednesday, April 7th. The location is our usual place - Fuddruckers in Schaumburg. We begin our meeting at 7:30pm, but folks begin to arrive at 6:00pm to grab a bite, find a good seat, browse the cars, and chat with friends. Don't forget it's a cruise night, bring out the Vipers (have we forgotten what they look like yet?).

You can click this link to view the flyer: http://www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/2010/2010 First Meeting Flyer.pdf.

You can also visit the website at: The Pit - Monthly Club Meetings (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region).

And as always there is a teeny tiny possibility that there may be a free raffle and yet another teeny tiny possibility that we've prepared something special in the form of a very cool free giveaway for all attendees! You know how we do it! And don't forget, if it's you're first time coming to a club meeting, or you're a new member joining us, we have a very nice free gift for all of you!

So let's come out of the woodwork. The weather is remarkable compared to last year (which still had a wild showing). And of course, we have a new goal. Our goal of 50 Vipers at a single club meeting was broken the middle of last year (51 cars made it out one Wednesday evening!). We've never had that many cars at a meeting in the 16 year history of our club and we accomplished it with a much smaller membership than we've had in the past! This economy is tough, and with Vipers getting more rare, the Viper owners have to stick together - so our new goal... 55 cars! You heard me. If any group can reach that - ours will. And if we do, there will of course be a special gift for all people who brought their cars that night. Let's see if that record gets broken in 2010.

See you guys next Wednesday!

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally - see you all there.

Lanceromance, hope you bring your new SSG and an extra pair of pants [just in case] :)

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Planning on driving up. This will be my first meeting besides the Winter Party.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang battery! I replaced my battery today and I think they gave me a dud. (this last one lasted 2.5 years)I will have to drive my ****** to the Chicago area this week, but I'll keep watching so that I can join you guys/gals someday soon.

Regards,
Aaron

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pleasure meeting you guys last night. Look forward to some more of the events that are scheduled for this year.