first kill with DLM S/C

myfirstviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just incase anyone was interested. I just crushed a twin turbo porcshe.

my first kill, since the DLM S/C was put on my 06 coupe.

not even close. i dusted the guy like he was a piece of lint off my shirt.

if you are considering super charging your snake and haven't. you dont know what you are missing.

I'm gonna take it to the track next week and see what she runs in the 1/4.

Thanks for the extra power doug. she runs faster than expected.

OP
OP
M

myfirstviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will take some pics tomorrow but i dont know how to post them. can someone leave me their email in this thread and i will email them to you and you can post them in this thread for me.

the car looks great, its all yellow coupe slammed as low as it can go with ccw 505a's. with 18 inch toyo ra1's (great tire) hooks very well handles excellent.

i'm not sure how much power, as i have yet to dyno it. all i can say is its faster then i expected.

actually this is my second kill, i took out a c5 or c6 (it was a brand new model, but not the z06)corvette with a magna charger. the guy said he has 565 to the rear wheel but cant get it to hook. needless to say i smoked him by a land slide.

plus the car is a daily driver. very docile until you unleash the beast in it.

I am well pleased thus far with my whole DLM package.

i can't even imagine a ride in dougs vert if i think mine is fast.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the car is a daily driver. very docile until you unleash the beast in it.

Sounds awesome. Are you going to any of the S. Florida VCA events? I was at the Tower Shoppes Viper corral they had a few weeks ago.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

OP
OP
M

myfirstviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
srtricky, i will email the pics as soon as i take them tomorrow afternoon, hopefully it wont rain, just had it waxed.

andrew. i was also at the tower shops a few weeks ago. you may have seen my car. it wasn't parked in a space but on the side of the curb behind a red and white gts.. its all yellow no black stripe (hood was down all night). it has the 18 inch ccw 505a's all the way around and is pretty low. with tinted windows.(its a coupe) there were only 3 yellow ones there that weekend. mine(all yellow), steve's 05 vert but with the autoforn hartop on and my stock 5 spoke wheels and tires that i sold him, his is lowered with the motons. and a new guy, a friend of dougs just bought a brand new bumblebee coupe with the 5 spoke factory wheels. his was the first bumblebee i've seen since 06 styles and it looked sharp.

i will be there again the beginning of june and hope to meet you. a lot of great guys hang out there on viper night. i didnt stick around to go out to dinner but maybee next time.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Be careful out there John.

Porches are easy with a supercharger, including the Carera GT.

I've had my car back about two weeks now and it's more fun than ever.

Dan

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. Good kill. Love my TT but my S/C SRT could kick it's A$$ anytime...and I think that's way cool.

Just be careful of the "Bite" sometimes referred to as "FUE". It's what happens when you get cocky and you're used to electronic nannies and they're not there!!!

Larry

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great story to read. Kudos to you and Doug for building another super car :2tu: :2tu:
-lou