FIRST TIME OUT

special ed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WELL THE WEATHER WAS NICE THIS WEEKEND SO I TRIED MY CAR OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME.ALL I CAN SAY IS HOLY SSSSSSSSS. THESE CARS ARE REALLY FAST.I CANT BELIVE THE POWER THAT IT HAS. CANT WAIT FOR WARMER WEATHER SO IT WILL HOOK UP.ALSO HAD SOME TIME TO PUT SOME ZAINO ON IT AND MAN THAT STUFF IS AWESOME,WAS EASY TO USE AND IT LOOKS GREAT.I SEE WHAT YOU GUYS MEAN WHEN YOU SAY IT WILL COME UP AND BIT YOU.STOPPED IN A PARKING LOT TO TRY A TAKE OFF AND ALMOST 360 THE CAR.I WILL DEFINITLY BE GOING TO A DRIVING SCHOOL LATER THIS SPRING.THE ILLINOIS CLUB HAS ONE SCHEDULED FOR LATER THIS SPRING, AND ILL BE THERE

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DUDE, STOP SCREAMING!!!!

Some folks here go nuts when you use all caps. :grin:

Good idea on the driving school, it'll only help!!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, tone it down just a little.LOL Anyway I like you choice 96 rt/10 in black. Take it easy and learn the car. Its awesome. Good luck with her. Here come the mods!

Adam

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have developed the ability to read caps without thinking that the writer is shouting. I'm not sure why I was the only one able to learn how to do this. But here's how I did it. I just looked at the text, blinked my eyes a number of times, and there it was, the shouting all caps text just seemed to turn into nothing more than all caps text.
I don't know why anyone would write in all caps but it really doesn't matter to me anymore. I almost wish that no one had ever told me that all caps was shouting, I don't think I would have figured that out by myself. But anyway, like I said, it isn't a problem for me anymore and I feel great.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have developed the ability to read caps without thinking that the writer is shouting. I'm not sure why I was the only one able to learn how to do this. But here's how I did it. I just looked at the text, blinked my eyes a number of times, and there it was, the shouting all caps text just seemed to turn into nothing more than all caps text.
I don't know why anyone would write in all caps but it really doesn't matter to me anymore. I almost wish that no one had ever told me that all caps was shouting, I don't think I would have figured that out by myself. But anyway, like I said, it isn't a problem for me anymore and I feel great.

Regardless of whether it bothers somebody or not - the simple fact is, it is Internet Etiquette. As in all things, you have those that abide by things and those that don't. For those that have the knowledge and respect it, they follow, which usually makes it more pleasant for everyone else involved. In the case of typing in all caps, which is not proper Internet Etiquette, it makes the experience less enjoyable for many. If it did not, it would never have become an etiquette issue. Ya know?
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
S

special ed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry about the caps my 11 year old typed it for me and I wasnt paying that close of attention you know didnt want him to think I watch everything he does,but I do.