First weekend at Mid-O

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great weekend...cool to see all the work done by my rival (Raft Racing C6Z06) to erase the HP deficit...rival now equals (pump gas) or exceeds (100 oct) my power and weighs in 400+ lbs under me (2990 I think with a full tank of gas & driver). Geez, ...

PS-The Raft Racing Vette will be in the OLA this year. Gonna be a contender no doubt, if it doesn't blow up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. Yes, I have video, pics and Racepak data.

BTW, how do you know you've had a good day at the track? When you wake up on Sun morning, step out of bed, and can barely walk bc ur rt ankle, calf and thigh are so sore (from working the pedals). Tip=Bring Advil.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS-Forgot to mention. The one time all weekend the RR Vette had to go to tech, he was 80 lbs underweight. For reference, I was running 400 lbs overweight (3423 at weigh in w/ half tank (which was a mistake on my part))! See what it takes to beat an ACR! LOL.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awsome video and post! that was fun watching you go through madness and thunder valley.

I am going to Mid OH also this weekend and again at the end of the month with PCA.

can't wait to try out my stoptech's:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awsome video and post! that was fun watching you go through madness and thunder valley.

I am going to Mid OH also this weekend and again at the end of the month with PCA.

can't wait to try out my stoptech's:)

Thx. You will need those brakes! The closing speed of a Viper on a Pcar at the end of the back straight is pretty severe. Have fun and be safe!