FleeBay Hawkers

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you love the crap people try peddling on Ebay? I was bored, went to the motors/parts section. Banged in 203-06 Viper in the parts search and was rewarded with all sorts of little gems that I never knew fit on a viper...

Of all the crap returned, this one was by far the most amusing...

Ebay Linkie

Says it fits 1992 - 09 vipers. That's great, I think the factory forgot mine when it went down conner... Guess I'll order a couple and keep one for a spare.

Which fender do I drill out, the left or the right?

This one indicates our vipers... all years, come standard with a 2.0l 4 cylinder.... I guess everyone gets the big motor option when they buy one :)

Another usless trinket

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not so much crap. The 92 Viper came with a fender mounted radio antenna. It was removed in later production for a windshield integrated antenna. At the time many people complained the the reception was worse with the windshield antenna.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, just noticed your name... LOL, sorry for dragin you through the mud with my thread title :)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I'm bored every day then because if there's a listing with the word Viper in it in eBay Motors, well, I've seen it by 08:00 hours every day.

Yeah, those as well as many others are hilarious. And then there are the used OE parts that go for a fraction of some of the used Viper parts dealers.

So whether it's entertaining us or keeping prices competitive from the Viper junkyards, God bless eBay.