FLOOR MATS HELP 97GTS

SurfSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im looking to buy a new set of floor mats for my blue and white stripe GTS. My second set of factory ones are still getting jammed under the pedals. So I been driving around with no floor mat on the drivers side for a while now. Anybody have a suggestion for something that looks kool and doesnt jam under the pedals?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good ones available from the Socal VCA club (or is it Norcal?), eventually bunched up for me though, but not for many others apparently - same ones available from roeracing.com without the logos and thus cheaper.

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had the same problem. Get the Snakeoyls. They are thicker, look way better, and they don't move at all.
You just gotta get by the ridiculous $300+ price tag for a set of floor mats.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drivers Seat in West Palm Beach Fl 561-687-3900 Joe. Made mine custom with 3 screw snaps for in carpet on the drivers side and two on the passengers. they made a notch cut out for the GTS hatch release and they have a steel mesh built inside for strength with the smooth non-slip foam on the bottom. There great, they never move and great quality.

I had them custom made because Dodge did not have a Viper mat for the GTS hatch release. Do they come with a notch new? Anyone?

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone come across tan ones to match my 95's tan carpet? I know there are Cognac out there but they do not look like a good match and are the OEM ones that everyone hates.

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the NorCal VOI floor mats and they look amazing in the B/W GTS's as the blue background highlights the car's color. No problems with them bunching but have only used them for 3y/13000 miles.