floor mats in my acr don't fit right...

2kgtsacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like they need to be further up towards the front but the notch and stuff for the hatch don't fit and then when I get in it they slip and I need to pull them toward the seat with my feet.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OE mats are thin and are notorious for bunching up under the pedals. Buy aftermarket mats or be a REAL ACR MAN and dispense with them altogether!

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Factory mats are crap. I bought some before I got the word. You can do one of a couple of things, figure some way to pin then to your carpet, run screws through them into your floor, or spend $115 for LLoyd Mats and get a quality floor mat like you wanted in the first place. They also make a matching rear mat which covers the spare and extends out on both sides. I got both ending the frustration under my feet and dressing up and protecting the rear cargo area. Check our sponsor websites as i'm sure at least one of them has what you want.:2tu:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my 08 has tabs that hold them and have never had a issue:confused:

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Northern California Region has the best mats ever! Check out their website and buy a set!

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can get mat holders at most part stores for about five bucks - I installed them on my GTS twelve years ago, and the mats haven't budged an inch since then. You can un-clip them to clean them very easily.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mats can also keep you from going WOT. They get under the gas pedal and can cost you a win in a race.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think thats why my top speed was cut short at 201... if I had removed the mats I may have been able to hit the true potential of my snake. Well, they come out next time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21