FLOOR MATS

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good morning everyone.Like to know where would be the best place for ordering floor mats?The last pair,after a good cleaning,the embroidering started to dissipate.They were not a cheap set.300.00+.And I do like the type with a lot of coloration. THANKS....RAY

toomanymodz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Speaking of floor mats.... when I traded in my 06, the dealer agreed to let me keep my floor mats because the 08 didn't come with any. Well, the drivers side floor mat doesn't work exactly right. The floor mat has two holes for attaching to the floor. But the vehicle has one attachment hook in the center. Dowp. So my drivers side floor mat has a bump where the attachment hook is underneath. Anybody else have this issue?

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of floor mats.... when I traded in my 06, the dealer agreed to let me keep my floor mats because the 08 didn't come with any. Well, the drivers side floor mat doesn't work exactly right. The floor mat has two holes for attaching to the floor. But the vehicle has one attachment hook in the center. Dowp. So my drivers side floor mat has a bump where the attachment hook is underneath. Anybody else have this issue?

My dealer gave me a pair for my ACR that came with the hooks,etc to fasten to the floor; but, I haven't bothered to use the kit. They just lie there and the driver's side doesn't move around but the passenger side does depending upon the passenger.