FLORIDA POSSE MEMBER RUNS A 9.9 BUT NOT IN FLORIDA

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HATS OFF TO MR.BYRON STEWART AKA BLS WHO DROVE MANY MILES TO COMPETE IN THE THE SUPRA/VIPER/VETTE DRAG RACE MEET HELD IN RIVER CITY TEXAS.BYRON RAN A 9.9 RIGHT OFF THE TRAILER.BYRON RECIEVED THE HONORARY AND COVETED TEXAS POSSE AWARD FOR HIS EFFORTS AND PROVED THAT FLORIDA VIPER OWNERS DO MORE THAN JUST WAX THIER CARS.CONGRATS! CAPS KOERNER

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GETBIT,BYRON ACTUALLY RAN THE QTR. MILE ON FOOT.HOPE THIS CLEARS UP ANY QUESTIONS.REGARDS! CAPS KOERNER

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,

Hey buddy. Why didn't you make that event? From what I hear, I <u>know</u> you would've laid down an awesome #!! How's your new Viper running?

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JASON,NO PROBLEM MAN!PLZ FEEL FREE TO CALL ME DIRECT NEXT TIME IF IM NOT CLEAR ON SUBJECT MATTER RATHER THEN PRASHANT.ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO GO TO THE SOURCE..I COULD HAVE CLEARED IT UP MUCH QUICKER.SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION BRO.NORM

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trey,
The car is running great! Sorry I couldn't make it over. I plan to be there for the next meeting on April 6th. I've been busy
running the streets here in La.

Norm, no problem! Hope to see you at the next meeting.
Take care.

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was nice meeting Byron and the Crew from Titan Motorsports and I am glad you guys got to taste some of that Texas air on the 9 sec pass
smile.gif

Look forward to seeing Yall again at the Drag Races at VOI Sept 25th

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,

And when you say 'running the streets' I bet it's literal. You probably have the fastest Viper in your State!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Be careful & I'll see ya at the next meeting.

N

Nero

I want to thank Prashant and the whole Houston Viper Club for coming out and supporting a Supra/Viper/Vette competition. We had an absolute blast and can't wait to meet up again.

Again thanks to Prashant for helping organize a great event.

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for the Award.

We all had a great time and I really enjoyed all of the "Texas Hospitality" you showed us.

You guys from the Houston Viper Club really know how to have a good time. I wish we had the same Camaraderie and good spirited competitiveness you guys have... back here in Florida.

Norm - my sister really regrets not being there to meet you. But, she sends her love and hopes to run into you sometime in the near future.

John Hennessey - thank you for giving us the full tour of your new 13,000+ SQFT facility. We also enjoyed hanging out with you on Friday night and riding around in your Supped-Up Excursion. We all left thinking that the TT Viper was absolutely incrediable.

Prashant - Please don't forget about our $1,000.00 bet. Both Tom and I look forward to taking your money when he "Lay's the Cut Straight" on the Sheik.

I look forward to seeing you all again at VOI.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BLS,

Please put me down for 10 'C Notes' on "The Shiek". **** Daddy P just told me you were covering the spread.

Thank you -

OP
OP
T

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY, IM GIVING 2 TO 1 ODDS IN FAVOR OF OUR LONE STAR STATE MAN HAILING OUT OF AUSTIN,TX THE FAMOUS S.W. AKA THE SHIEK OWNER OF ELITE MOTOR SPORTS TO PUT TOM WELCH/BTR.....BIG TIME RACING... HAILING OUT OF OCALA,FL THE STATE OF OLD AND RETIRED FOLKS ON THE TRAILER.MAY I TAKE YOUR BETS PLEASE! CAPS KOERNER