Florida Spring Break

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spring Break has started in Florida. If you're planning to cruise down here in your Viper, especially between Mobile and Panama City, then consider letting us know. There are several of us here who will cruise with you part of the way, or the whole day...Happy Vipering.

OP
OP
R

Red Mist Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F355, that's a hot time of the year around here and not only for the weather. If you're in the area we'll cruise around with you. Hope to see you then.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I know. August is brutal but that tells you how much my girlfriend and I love it down there :D . I will keep you guys posted. Hopefully I will be able to catch a run or two.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the weather is perfect down here albeit I am 500 yards off the beach and 100 yards from the Intracoastal (on a island) and the breezes with upper 80s could not feel better. But move a few miles inland and it can get a bit uncomfortable. But what really gets my goat are the snowbirds and tourists complaining it is too hot - WAAAA and go back up north.

Drop the top, crank the AC and take a spin in the Viper...no worry about cold tires here.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the weather is perfect down here albeit I am 500 yards off the beach and 100 yards from the Intracoastal (on a island) and the breezes with upper 80s could not feel better. But move a few miles inland and it can get a bit uncomfortable. But what really gets my goat are the snowbirds and tourists complaining it is too hot - WAAAA and go back up north.

Drop the top, crank the AC and take a spin in the Viper...no worry about cold tires here.

JEALOUS I AM! :2tu:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JEALOUS I AM! :2tu:

ME TOO!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
COOL down guys.

10 inches of fresh snow today!

You must be registered for see images

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be in Sarasota (Siesta Key) all next week. Flying in, so no Viper. We may travel over to Palm Beach towards the end of the week to catch the Barrett Jackson auction.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4