Flying out to pick up my new Bee

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any pics? Where are you going to get it? Glad to hear that you're getting a new one so quickly! Now you can put the correct gas cap on it!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your new BEE purchase~! Friday where are you flying to pick it up? Betcha can't sleep!
Looking forward to your pictures~~~juli

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's at Warnock Dodge in New Jersey. 2001 Bee 7k miles, Corsa exhaust and some tasteful mods. Already had the tires changed so I am flying up Friday and driving home Friday night. Post pics after I get it but it is on autotrader for 49,900.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's at Warnock Dodge in New Jersey. 2001 Bee 7k miles, Corsa exhaust and some tasteful mods. Already had the tires changed so I am flying up Friday and driving home Friday night. Post pics after I get it but it is on autotrader for 49,900.

I'm assuming that's not what you paid for it....

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't talk finances much but I paid significantly less. Warnock Dodge so far has been very good to me along with Jon B having a good friend there to save me a little bit more. In the end I am getting it for a few dollars more then my previous, and it has less then 1/3 the miles and a full exhaust.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't talk finances much but I paid significantly less. Warnock Dodge so far has been very good to me along with Jon B having a good friend there to save me a little bit more. In the end I am getting it for a few dollars more then my previous, and it has less then 1/3 the miles and a full exhaust.

When Warnock Dodge heard Pollup was USMilitary, not only did they offer him a significant further discount, but when we then ordered a MoPar BRA thru them for his "Road Trip"..... they threw it in for FREE! And Scott S. installed it.

Have a SAFE and enjoyable trip.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's excellent. I'm glad to hear that what started off as a 'tragedy' has ended up well for you.

I didn't mean to pry on the $$$ part, I just new that you were looking for something less than I'm asking for mine. It's great that you worked something out.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh not a problem, I did not take offense. I just don't want to release exactly what I paid for it. Between me, Jon, and Rick at Warnock we have all agreed I am getting a great deal. We are all happy, so all is good.

About your car. Your car was more then the one I picked up because of the ACR package. Though it is a nice package it has things that I dislike. I like the suspension upgrade (though I have not experienced it). I like for the vipers to have fog lights, and I like the normal seat belts. Just picking things but I like the stock vipers better then the ACR's. Yours is a good price in comparision to the other bee ACR's I have seen.
In the end I was able to get one significantly less which allowed me to afford a new set of PS2's so no more accidents because of old tires.

And yes, that was the reason the rear of my car let go. Hard old and cold tires. I have never driven my viper on good tires so it hopefully will be a delightful difference. Standby for my membership, hopefully Saturday if all goes well I will have it.

Thanks again Jon and Rick at Warnock for bearing with me and answering the 1,000 questions I have been asking. Everything seems to be going as planned and I look forward to picking up the car and doing alot of further business with you all.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh not a problem, I did not take offense. I just don't want to release exactly what I paid for it. Between me, Jon, and Rick at Warnock we have all agreed I am getting a great deal. We are all happy, so all is good.

About your car. Your car was more then the one I picked up because of the ACR package. Though it is a nice package it has things that I dislike. I like the suspension upgrade (though I have not experienced it). I like for the vipers to have fog lights, and I like the normal seat belts. Just picking things but I like the stock vipers better then the ACR's. Yours is a good price in comparision to the other bee ACR's I have seen.
In the end I was able to get one significantly less which allowed me to afford a new set of PS2's so no more accidents because of old tires.

And yes, that was the reason the rear of my car let go. Hard old and cold tires. I have never driven my viper on good tires so it hopefully will be a delightful difference. Standby for my membership, hopefully Saturday if all goes well I will have it.

Thanks again Jon and Rick at Warnock for bearing with me and answering the 1,000 questions I have been asking. Everything seems to be going as planned and I look forward to picking up the car and doing alot of further business with you all.

Just FYI, the ACRs have the normal seat belts. They have to because the 5-point harness is not DOT compliant. Understandable on the rest though.

Anywho...make sure you post some pictures of your new beast, and when you get up this way, we gotta get that quadruplets photoshoot done!

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good for you. I felt so bad for you when I read your post on wrecking the first. Glad things worked out for you.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaah, the feeling of conquest when you get another stallion for your stable! Enjoy it and drive it safely, but fast!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flying today for the Bee??? Driving it back home? HOW awesome would that bee??? (lol)
Looking forward to your pictures and experiences in this *new* Viper for you! CONGRATS! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang