football worldcup cars comp, Kids TV

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doing my bit for USA over here, :usa: did a TV film shoot for cars representing football world cup countries, they wanted a Viper for USA, I was nominated; here's the semi-final, I was against Italy (Ferrari 360, Enzo dropped out!) and I made it through to the final against Germany, a full GT3 cup championship winning Porsche...stay tuned to find out if USA won! :D

Filming was for a natational weekend viewing kids program called "No Girls Allowed" it was around our countries only banked oval with twisty infield. I really enjoyed the all expenses paid track time :headbang:

Low res vid clip kindly hosted by Aquamist Water Injection systems, interview was very embarrising, just remember it was for a kids program :p The Viper was sure the favourite car with the kids, they were chanting "Viper-USA...Viper-USA" (British kids!).

http://www.aquamist.co.uk/forum/nadine.html

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job Nadine, that was fun to watch.
You sure are involved in some fun racing events. Good for you.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm.. no one think we cheated a bit there ?? That modena seemed pretty stock, and while a stock viper would have put a hurt on it, the Nadine Machine simply blew it out of the water...with Boost.

Jon

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm.. no one think we cheated a bit there ?? That modena seemed pretty stock, and while a stock viper would have put a hurt on it, the Nadine Machine simply blew it out of the water...with Boost.

Jon

Run whatcha brought! Not watcha coulda! :p A win is a win. Go :usa:

OP
OP
N

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Supercharger helped! But in final GT3 was full race spec though! Enzo would have been a challenge, I was looking forwards to going against it, when it was there later it got down to much the same time as me!

I think you will like the final ;)

Interview bit was very embarrising, as I hate cameras and was so nervous, did anyone notice how I got tongue-tied and didn't finish my sentence...ended up saying "I've had it off" ...meaning had the speed reading off the gauge! Oops! :eek:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
That was absolutely GREAT! Nadine, you are one special person! Well spoken, great driver, and a true car nut!

I didn't think you sounded nervous much at all. Rather, I thought you sounded lively and interesting. Great job all around!

That was fun, thanks for posting!

Good thing Ghana doesn't produce a car. :D

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great work Nandine....did that suitcase full of parts help any?

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
N

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments, glad you liked it, will be posting the cup final up in the next few days. :cool:

Hi Ward, yeah, that suitcase contained vital parts! I've not had a chance to fit it all yet or try the parashute! Unfortunatly, I've been busy repairing crash damage after a hill climb mishap :bonker: although the frame's bent, I bundled the car together for the world cup cars race, but today I discovered I think the rack and a ball-j took some grief too :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas