for all Paxton owners, ..I fabercated something that might help keep things

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I fabercated something that might keep things cool for you. Not sure, but it seeme like a good idea. If you notice below the air filter, I put a hose there that is connected to the by pass valve. Since the by pass valve is constantly blowing air, I figured I would redirect it towards the supercharger to keep air flowing on it. Couldn't hurt right?

Hope this helps...another ab project by ab (I don't make claims that they all work though!) :D

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ab, rip that out.. looks like a$$... good idea though but I don't think your really helping any, just making a nice install look like doo doo

G

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have done over a dozen of these installs and there are some tricks to get everything just right. There are some heat, air intake and tuning tricks to keep you from having problems. Call if you need some help.

Joel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the airfilter supplied with the Paxton kit looks totally inadequate for an engine which should be drawing enough air to produce in excess of 600bhp. Check the K+n ratings for blown engines....that looks mote like a 450 to 500bhp filter at best

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960