For Sale : 2002 GTS Yellow in Chicago Area

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was bound to happen, I am getting married soon and I need to save up some extra cash.

Immarculate 2002 GTS Yellow with 17,400 miles (always garaged and never been in accidents)

1. DC 7/100 extended warranty until 2009 (transferable)
2. 19" CCW 505A wheels and Pirelli P-zero tires (less than a year old) - massive 355 in the back
3. Borla 3" exaust without rear muffler (rear muffler still avail) + Sean Roe Hight Flow Cats
4. Mopar smooth tubes and K&N fiter
5. Philips Ultinon 6000k HID system with upgraded wiring imported from Germany - not your $300 special from Ebay! Piaa yellow fog lights
6. Top of line Alpine MP3 player with Rockford Fosgate Amps and Component speakers (front and rear)
7. MGW short shifter and polished door sill covers
8. Matching yellow seat belt covers
9. Eibach lowering springs and 4 wheel alignment (done 1 month ago)
10. Clear side corners
11. Countless coats of Zaino :)

http://home.comcast.net/~sbkim/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-2600742.html

http://home.comcast.net/~sbkim/wsb/html/view.cgi-photos.html-MerchantID-365965-Publish-t-makestatic-true-skip-20.html

I will also throw in 2002 Viper manual and Parts Rack front license frame with the purchase.

I am in the Chicago area. I will be happy to provide additional pictures upon request. I am asking $58K.

Again, I want to sincerely thank all the great people on the forum and countless great advice from members over the years.

OP
OP
S

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pattymelt - thanks for the kind words!!! Nice collection of toys you got there - I esp like the last one :)

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the Wedding Sung!

You can always get back into a GTS when you ready and you're making the wisest decision of your life.

Congrats to you and yours to be.

Jay K.

OP
OP
S

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again guys! It will be a sad day when I see my baby leave my garage but I promise I will be back soon!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That' some great and some sad news, Sung Bea.

CONGRATULATIONS to your marriage!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure you will be back into Vipers soon!

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sbkim...very nice. curious, might just be my eyes...but were those pics taken before lowering? seems to be lots of space above rear tires.

Congrats and best of luck to you...

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep the viper. She won't let you get another one once you are married. let it be grandfathered in. And if you are paying more than the sale price of the car for the wedding or the rock, i feel for you.

but seriously, good luck!

JD

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
exclusivity, and I love the BBS rims, and the factory 5 points, along with the Racing Dynamic Shocks (although most hate them, I love them).

etc...

There is a 2001 Saphire GTS with stripes around chicago that I know about, if I get the itch for a sub 1000 mile car GTS, I will go after that one.

ACR's are the only way to fly, in my book.

Jon

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: For Sale : 2002 GTS Yellow in Chicago Area

Very nice. Isn't that the car that somebody photochopped orange and it looked awesome!