For Sale 2005 SRT-10 Viper Con. Built Motor and Many Upgrades!

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is for a emmaculate condition 2005 SRT-10 Dodge Viper Convertable. This car was bought at 300 miles on the spedometor from Damier Chrystler from Detroit Michigan and is serviced at a dodge dealership locally in town. Car still has warranty and oil is changed every 2500 miles with 0W40 synthetic oil.

There has been many many upgrades done to this car and all work was done by a certified viper technician from dodge. There is 11XXX miles currently on the body of the car but there is only about a thousand miles or so on the brand new built motor. The motor includes Diamand forged Pistons, Forged Eagle Rods, Chrome Moly Rings, Brand New stock Viper heads from the factory that were ported and polished for the street by my viper technician which has all new intake/exhaust vales and parts, the intake manifold is also ported and polished as well, stage 2 mopar camshaft from Dodge and upgraded Mopar ECU from Dodge. Also included is BTR headers and full exhaust with high flow cats. AEM air fuel ratio gague installed as well. Never taken to the track or dynoed so I do not know how much HP/TQ the motor is pushing. It is fully built ready to go to handle either a turbo, supercharger, or whatever your desire is. I had planned to put a turbo on it but am going to law school soon and am selling this beautiful car. Exterior, wheels, and body has not been altered or changed. VIN number is 1B3JZ65Z05V500773.

All receipts are kept from Dodge and parts for upgrades and all these upgrades with the building of the motor and service work were kept and totals easily 20k+ put into the car. The car is garage kept, washed twice a week, and has never left the county, all miles are city miles.

Price is non-negotiable and no low balls please, $69,995. More pictures can be sent upon request. Also placed an add on the clasifieds for this as well. Any questions please email me or call Richard at 321-480-2821.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did and already paid for it, waiting for it to be posted up, but thanks for the flame though

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That certainly wasnt a flame, it was someone helping you .. maybe providing some insight, since with 81 posts, you might not know how everything works around here.

Also if you are a paid VCA memeber, then you also would get that for free.

But I guess you'll call that a flame too. :(

Jon

OP
OP
I

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to pay for VCA membership but since im selling my car im not. Im just used to these forums people just making comments that don't involve the sale, it does also say in the first post how I posted it in the clasified section so I don't see how that was helpful, but thanks for letting me know though I am usually busy which is why I don't post all that much. Nice car if thats yours in the pic my friend and I were talking about ACRs today at the gym.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure... but their is actually a rule against this, sometimes moderators will even delete these posts, saying that they are for sale section only. So he wasnt entirely wrong for bring focus back to that being the correct place.

Also the ACR is a wonderful car, and it most certainly was mine for 3 years, and 60,000 miles (bought new). I moved on to a 2006 SRT-10 Coupe (Super Charged), also am very familiar with the 2005 convertible as I bought my father a new one for christmas back in 05.

Good luck with the sale. And this isnt the corvette forum, we dont often hate on each other (unless we actually know each other and are friends :) )

Jon

OP
OP
I

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, I just noticed some others posted for sales in here so I did the same, if it gets deleted then thats ok I posted it in the classifieds so it should be up soon. Itll also be in autotrader as well. The 06 must be nice supercharged never heard the wine come from a viper only mustangs. Its not just the corvette forum, a lot of forums these days who just like to flame people for no reason. I remember when I posted up my Turbo Supra before I had my viper and I had the same related things going on which is why I dont like forums much. But when your selling the viper there aren't much places to post your add up other than viper club and auto trader :).

OP
OP
I

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks! more pics will be added soon since its raining today and couldn't take more, send your email to me for more pics

OP
OP
I

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats weird it was up a hour or so ago, I added more to it and edited it so maybe thats why? Ill send a messege to a mod

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's back up....anytime you edit an ad, it goes back into the approve queue. This prevents you from sneaking past 'moderation' with a Viper ad that suddenly changes to a Mary Kay ad after its' approved. ;)

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silly question - Why do you have an Air Fuel gauge if the car is stock and was never tracked? doesn't make sense to me out in dumb-southerner land...

JD

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silly question - Why do you have an Air Fuel gauge if the car is stock and was never tracked? doesn't make sense to me out in dumb-southerner land...

JD

Joe, did you even read the thread? The title alone says BUILT MOTOR.... :dunno:

So how is that stock? And so I think AFR guage is fine in that case, but of course, its a bit ricer if you ask me, if its not on a boosted car :) :drive:

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe, did you even read the thread? The title alone says BUILT MOTOR.... :dunno:

So how is that stock? And so I think AFR guage is fine in that case, but of course, its a bit ricer if you ask me, if its not on a boosted car :) :drive:

Yeah... I read it. but even for a built motor, seems excessive if it never had the 'stuff' on it. there is nothing to tune it with on the car, so the A/F doesn't have a lot of value. aka: you can't do much with it.

That's ok. I like the car but for that price it needs to be more power than stock... not less.

JD

OP
OP
I

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to put a turbo kit on it thats why there was air fuel ratio gauge put in and I also got the gauge for free. But I am starting law school in January and am selling that car for that reason. If I would have kept the car I would have put a single turbo thumper on it. It is built to handle supercharger, turbo, or nitrous, or pretty much whatever you want. Power comes on quick and it has never left the county, or touched a track.

OP
OP
I

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More Pics

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
I

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In addition to that being a LOT of pictures, that is a gorgeous car. Sorry to see you selling it, but whoever buys it is going to be one lucky dude or dudette. :)

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to put a turbo kit on it thats why there was air fuel ratio gauge put in and I also got the gauge for free. But I am starting law school in January and am selling that car for that reason. If I would have kept the car I would have put a single turbo thumper on it. It is built to handle supercharger, turbo, or nitrous, or pretty much whatever you want. Power comes on quick and it has never left the county, or touched a track.

Damn. You must be doing something right. I didn't buy my first sports car--a 95 Viper until 10 years AFTER law school. I guess there will be several Ferrari dealers at your graduation.:)