For those of you with Motons or even KWs:

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the Motons are adjustable you can soften the ride nicely for driving on the street and then stiffen for the track. Overall a great improvement over the stock setup.

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agree with the above posts, great mod, ride feels better, no tracking with this set up

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I just put in a set of Moton Motorsports Shocks and they are extremely adjustable. Still looking for the best all around spring rates though. Front is currently at 650 (too stiff for me) and rear at 750 (should be OK). What are you guys running front and rear?

Dan

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am running 750 rear and 550 front, I like this current setup I have

Sleeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Moton Club Sport with Eibach springs - 500 front, 800 rear. This was chosen for me by Woodhouse (they installed the system). I haven't tracked the car yet.

I do have 2,300 miles on the car, and can compare it to the '03 SRT 10 that I previously owned. Recovery time in hard cornering is improved, so chicanes can be done faster. Wheel hop is much, much less. Pavement tracking is decreased.
As others noted, the improvement is pretty dramatic. I suspect the SRT engineering team would have preferred a Moton suspension on the new SRT coupe for all the magazine comparos. At last weeks SEMA show, they equipped the concept Copperhead Coupe with several Mopar goodies........and a Moton suspension.

OP
OP
V

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the replies; another big investment I gotta make, cripes! It will be awhile before I can scrape up the coins for this.

Oh, what are the shock settings that you find to work well on the street?

I know Woodhouse does a good job with these but they are too far away. Anyone know who is good with setting these up out in the southwest or west coast?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
viperbilliam,

I'm in so Cal. If you are in the Las Vegas area, you might try West Coast Viper. They are in Murietta, CA and can set up Vipers for race or street. Call John at 951-676-1204 and he can take care of you.

Dan