Found some pics of an SRT 10 with FIKSE wheels!

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Found these for an ad off of E-bay..what do you guys think?

You must be registered for see images attach

and

You must be registered for see images attach

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree..........
Copperhead all the way...... (Copperheads wheels look better)

You must be registered for see images

:2tu:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
They look OK.
1 - What sizes are they?
2 - What do they weigh?
3 - Is the finish polished aluminum or chrome (looks like aluminum?
4 - What are they selling for?

OP
OP
F

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. From the sellers ad, it seems as if the vehicle is set up with 19 rear and 18 front.

2. They weigh about 30 or so pounds for the 19's..and 25 or so for the 18's..

3. Finishes are available in

TechniPolish- Fikse‘s standard finish features an ultra-strong, liquid cured clearcoat on the diamond turned center section. The mirror polished rims are left polished and uncoated to allow for touch-ups as needed in case of minor scrapes. TecniPolish finish is included at no charge as a standard finish

Race Satin- This durable satin anodized finish is our recommended finish for professional racing applications and offers a strong, resilient finish on both center and rim sections. Race satin is available as an optional upgrade

Speed Silver- For a subtle jewel-like appearance, the optional SpeedSilver finish consists of lustrous silver paint with special metallic pigment and a thin liquid topcoat, applied to the center section of the wheel. Mirror polished rims complete this elegant but understated look.

Race Black- The most aggressive, performance driven look possible, race black anodized finish is an optional upgrade that features dramatic deep black anodized finish on both center and rim sections.

Full Polish- The most brilliant look possible, our Full Polish process includes custom mirror polishing of the center section and mirror polished rims. Machining of the center is done after polish for a distinctive subtle contrast between the mirror polish and machined edges.

4. The prices are for sure a Hell of a lot cheaper than HRE's...and the wheels are proven everywhere. They are among the best for wheels on high performance vehicles such as our SRT-10's...

Fikse are available in all of these styles for our vehicles..

Note: I am not in any way affiliated with Fikse wheels...nor am I trying to advertise for them..I am merely looking at all wheel options.

The last set of wheels, named Profil 13 are REALLY starting to grow on me..

OP
OP
F

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is, they don't offer a size of 20 inch on any of their wheels, simply 17,18, or 19.