Found Viper parts at the junk yard.

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is old news about the mirrors being from a Dodge Stealth but I noticed today that the mirror glass was heated. I know that's probably not a feature most Viper owners would be worried about, but I thought it was interesting. I'm sure it would take some work to wire everything up on a Viper but it would be doable.

The car i came across was a 91 Dodge Stealth R/T.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
J

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today was the first time I have ever really looked at them. Pretty nice little car for a 91! I wouldn't mind having one to put around in.

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Basically a Mitsubishi 3000gt with less aero gimmiks and different body panels. I always was a big fan of them and all the other early 90s sports car in the same league. Didn't realize that it shared the mirrors with the Viper. Any other parts which they have in common?

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a number of parts the viper shares with other vehicles. i read a thread on this recently, but im not sure if it was here or the alley.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont know of a better place for that car- big overpriced piece of ****

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting, love threads like this :2tu:

Have to say I don't think I have ever seen a Dodge Stealth in the UK :( But there is a Red Mitsubishi 3000GT around the next block from me with the same Viper wing mirrors!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the radio in my '05 was the exact same as that found in a vouyager mini van

OP
OP
J

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What was the name of the junkyard? Located? I know a few people who would be interested in it for parts.

It's located in western Oklahoma. I'm sure you could find a yard closer to you.

The HVAC controls are shared with the mustang. Turn signal lever is from a k-car.

The turn signals are also from a 94-01 Dodge Ram. In fact, the entire steering column is from a Ram. Ignition, plastic, key blank, turn/hazzard, tilt lever and the steering wheels will swap over to each other.

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's located in western Oklahoma. I'm sure you could find a yard closer to you.

The turn signals are also from a 94-01 Dodge Ram. In fact, the entire steering column is from a Ram. Ignition, plastic, key blank, turn/hazzard, tilt lever and the steering wheels will swap over to each other.

Been thinking about trying to see if I can get the 300's column will fit into a Gen 2...it would be nice to have tilt and telescope.