Fredericksburg Va. Spotting

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all of my friends are on an unordered "viper lookout". everytime any of my friends see a viper.....ring ring ring my cell goes. i have been informed that there was a sighting of a red/white with a large wing yesterday. just wanted to see if it happened to be anyone here on the board. I moved back to this area about a year ago, and have yet to meet alot of guys around here that are owners. please post back or pm me if you are in this area and would like to get together for a bite to eat (*******!?, hey what can i say i was introduced to vipers from my good friend chad, of snake hydes). Hope to hear from some of you soon.

ryan

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ryan. I pmed you about a year ago. I was wondering if you wre the dude selling your Viper about that time. Whoever it was lives over in that subdivision by the Simmons factory.

Anyway, I'm in the area and always looking to hook up with others. Haven't seen the red/white you are talking about. I know of a few others in the area and have their phone numbers. Several don't frequent this board, but I do. I also am **** an annual car cruise each year with our club and the Ferrari club. Last year was the first year. I live in south Stafford close to the small Wal Mart. Anytime you want to get together I would be more than happy to meet you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc