FREE DYNO DAY... you too Martin D!

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When: 5/15

Where: balanced Performance, Sugar Hill GA ( next to Warren Johnsons shop!)

Time: 9am to 2pm

Cost: VCA MEMBERS FREE, Non members 5 pulls 30$ donation to local charity or join & its FREE!

We will be grilling burgers & such, BYOB

Check out www.balancedperformance.com for directions

They have a great shop & have some of the best Dyno tuners anywhere & we will still have time to go to the strip for Top Fuel qualifing!!

Who says you dont get anything for your membership$$$

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey - will he be able to hook up the wideband?? I am reluctant to hit the nitrous until I am sure of my A/F.

Thanks for including me!

Regards,

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bad news for me..... I will still attend, but no Dyno for me. I went to Dynolab last night to tune in the new fuel changes....AND as luck has it, my Walbrow is not providing enough fuel(especially with the return) So, I am now on a quest to find a new pump.

Regards,

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1tony1 you know Martin will fall on the forum drunk one evening and have some smack to say to me. Hows that blue thing of yours running thease days.

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo, Big daddy Sean! I see you are lighting up the score board with some low ET's. Not bad. My Pig has a new pump on the way - thanks for the offer. Hopefully, that will solve my fuel issues. Anyway, hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tightened the belt today... I'd completely forgotten that I had about 30 1/4 mile passes on that belt. Since I'm going to T&T this weekend, I figure that I'll leave the belt on just a little longer...

:)

JD

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1tony1 you know Martin will fall on the forum drunk one evening and have some smack to say to me. Hows that blue thing of yours running thease days.

Running pretty good Optic, I got to play with a Nashville z06/D1 last weekend, your name came up in the aftermath :laugh: . I just started working on the Formula yesterday to get it back in shape.......if you hear of someone interested, it will be for sale. It is a 396" MTI LT1 with a D1 and n02, 9" rear(alum ctr,33 spline,gun drilled/lightened flanges), F.a.s.t ecm, t400 and the factory six speed, air etc, 1994, 23k miles/one owner, nothing but the best stuff. Best so far is a 9.92 @ 142, with a few changes it could easily go faster.

Be careful with Martin.....his Mommy might be gone one day and he will be able to sneak out (no more than 5 miles from home) and street race :laugh:

248bird3.jpg

opticzo6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will keep a ear out for anyone looking for a car of that nature man. You know it is funny I get the name droping thing a bunch thease day it is a good thing but what can I do for someone if your beating them down with your viper. I hope in the near future we can all meet up to beat the cars up.

Martin D you need to find my number in you cell phone son and use it sometime I have a pretty mean GTO you can beat up on also. :2tu:

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha Ha big T...... I would love to get out more. But a 4 year old and a 6 month old make for lots of WORK. Time was I went out hunting EVERY night. Ah, the good old days.

Anyway, I have all you chumps covered!!!!!

Tony, I am "thinking" about a Vec 2 - any interest in helping me with the tune??

Regards,