FREE Mid America Viper Days Entry for first 20 rookies !!!

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You heard it here first. Bob Woodhouse, the woodchuck namesake himself, has thrown open the doors for 20 rookie drivers to participate with NO ENTRY FEES for Viper Days Mid America Event in Pacific Junction, IA - May 16, 17 & 18.

If you have been holding out now is the time to saddle up and don't miss this opportunity to save an unbelievable $665 !!! ((THANKS BOB WOODHOUSE))

Tell all your Viper Club buddies who haven't been to a Viper Days event that this is their chance! Tell all those non-VCA folks it's time to join and get involved in Viper Days too!

Event specific information: http://viperdays.com/midamericadetails.html
Mid America Motorplex website : http://www.midamericamotorplex.com/
ViperDays website : http://www.viperdays.com/

Bob's gracious offer is limited to the first 20 rookies to register by contacting Courtney Thomas at Phone or fax (847) 594-8477 or E-mail [email protected].

For over two years my VCA signature has mentioned ViperDays. Skip and his team have more Viper Specific track experience geared to owners just like you than any other organization. Don't miss the opportunity to experience what the car in your garage already has to offer in a safe, fun, and friendly atmosphere.

My personal thanks to Bob and all the great people at Woodhouse Ford, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Lincoln, Mercury, Nissan for supporting Viper Days, Viper Days participants, and the entire Viper Community.

-

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a helluva offer and anybody in the area that doesn't take advantage of it should turn in their Viper and buy a Vette. The track is great, no problem areas and very few walls. What's the poser/tracker ratio up in them parts?

Hey, define "rookie" maybe I qualify??? :)

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is an awesome offer.. I really wish I didn't live 2000 miles away! =(
Thanks for supporting the viper community and promoting interest amongst us newer owners!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Bob, you are DA MAN! What an incredible gesture to get new people out on the track. Thanks on behalf of the entire Viper Nation. I've got to believe Skip and Courtney are playng a role in this as well to make it happen. I would not wait very long to sign up! What a deal!

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sent an email, Thanks alot for the heads up. I'd sure like to go, but the exchange rate is killing me.
If this works out, all I can say is awesome.

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is indeed an incredible offer. My understanding of "Rookie" is someone who has not been to a Viper Days Event before (as a participant). Believe me, it's more fun than anyone should be allowed to have.

Bob Woodhouse...thank you.

S

SUN RA KAT

I met Bob Woodhouse for the second time after the Mid Ohio Viper Days race and congratulated him for coming in 3rd. He remembered me from the first time I met him while he was on the phone in his office at his dealership in Blair, Nebraska when I picked up my Viper. All 30 seconds of it from last July. He has one great memory and is one Class Act.

I was the rookiest of rookies at Mid Ohio Viper Days and it is one experience that anyone with a Viper must experience both to learn the capabilites of the Viper and its driver.

OP
OP
N

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A "rookie" is someone who has not yet experienced a Viper Days event as a participant. You do need to be a Viper owner and you will want to make sure your Viper is "fresh" with fluids, brake pads, and tires - nothing you can't handle or that you wouldn't want to do for street use anyway.

I'm sure more people will chime in, but I will reiterate...

THIS IS AN UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME OPPORTUNITY.

Don't miss it - you'll regret it if you do!

See you at the track!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait a minute, couldn't a rookie be defined as someone who hasn't competed/completed an entire Viper Days season???

Or maybe anyone from Florida??? :)

Congrats to Bob for this offer. I hope people take advantage of it.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a helluva offer and anybody in the area that doesn't take advantage of it should turn in their Viper and buy a Vette. The track is great, no problem areas and very few walls. What's the poser/tracker ratio up in them parts?

Hey, define "rookie" maybe I qualify??? :)

No Chuck, you don't qualify. But I do!!!! :D

I just sent an email to Courtney, looking forward to hearing more. Thanks Woodhouse!!!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fine Birv, but I expect you to be there. You're only what, maybe 8 hours away max? Dump that poser status and plow some corn out there. And see if you can drag the other Chuck or any of those other Chi-town posers out there with you.

OP
OP
N

NCVCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An "Special Edition" email newsletter has been sent to all subscribers of the Viper Days Newsletter about Bob's special rookie offer.

Get your name in to Courtney ASAP if your interested.

Email your Viper owner friends. Your fellow Viper owner will thank you!

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone at Viper Days would like to personally thank Bob Woodhouse for putting together this amazing opportunity for first time Viper Days Drivers! I have already had some tremendous amount of phone calls and e mails for this! I have already SOLD 12 of the 20 spots. If you are interested, this offer will not last long! I am taking in the entrants by date and time of inquiry.

PLEASE e mail me at [email protected] and I will e mail you back a confirmation!

Looking forward to a great event!

Viper Days!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96