Free PMUM memorial sticker for your car...

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow board member IMSOSLO is out of town but asked me to foward this to all of you, he is making up a Viper memorial sticker to PMUM and anyone who wants one for their race car or street car for that matter can have 'em in black or white for free, just email you address to [email protected] if you're gonna order them make sure you use them.

On another note for you Socal people, a bunch of us are getting together tomorrow (Sat.) for and informal memorial to Paul, it will be at 12 noon in Burbank at BJs Restaurant & Brewery off the east side of the I-5 at Olive Ave., if anyone wants to stop by and hoist on in Paul's memory.

jamie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fellow board member IMSOSLO is out of town but asked me to foward this to all of you, he is making up a Viper memorial sticker to PMUM and anyone who wants one for their race car or street car for that matter can have 'em in black or white for free, just email you address to [email protected] if you're gonna order them make sure you use them.

On another note for you Socal people, a bunch of us are getting together tomorrow (Sat.) for and informal memorial to Paul, it will be at 12 noon in Burbank at BJs Restaurant & Brewery off the east side of the I-5 at Olive Ave., if anyone wants to stop by and hoist on in Paul's memory.

Socal,

Is this email working? It keeps kicking it back to me..

VenomousRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

I do not own a Viper and I am not a member of the club. But I did follow his racing...can I still get a sticker?

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking of a different kind of memorial. Could the VCA get Autoart to do a 1/18 of PMUM's CC. Proceeds could go to a memorial fund.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of a different kind of memorial. Could the VCA get Autoart to do a 1/18 of PMUM's CC. Proceeds could go to a memorial fund.

Bingo! I can't speak for anyone else here, but decals on my car have a nasty tendencey of getting burned off. A 1/18 model will last forever in my home and I don't mind paying if its for a noble cause.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recieved my sticker in the mail - a huge thanks to Ron and IMSOSLO for offering to send these to everyone - it looks great guys.

Thanks again,
Clint

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960