FREE RT/10 Roll Bar!.......................................................

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the first RT/10 Customer who wants our NEW RT/10 Roll Bar, we will offer the bar and installation for FREE.

This Roll Bar will, of course, be of the same quality fit and finish of our very popular GTS Viper Roll Bar.

We will require your Viper for a period of approximately 1 week.

This new Roll Bar is valued at $ 1099.00 + $ 400.00 Installation. Seat belts and powdercoating are not included in this one time special.

This offer is only extended to the FIRST RT Viper owner to either email or phone us. If phoning in your confirmation, please leave a detailed message. We will return all calls.

Thanks,

Tom

NOTE: To qualify for this free roll bar, your Viper must have a hard top and soft top for fitment confirmation. Should vehicle shipping be required, pick up and delivery of customer vehicle will be the responsibility of the owner and at the owners expense.

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I am actually in New York myself until Tuesday. I will have the messages checked tomorrow (Monday) and will contact folks in order of their call to confirm the receipient of the Roll Bar.

Thanks again.

Tom

P.S. The first email response was from Mr. McClure at 16:59 on May 24. As soon as I have phone messages I will post the call received time, should it be earlier than that of Mr. McClure.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAHOO looks like my post was 16:55 EST May 24 which was AFTER I called BTR and left a message. Looks like I MIGHT have squeeked it out. :)

OH no it is like Clay and Ruben all over again. :)

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael,

Your post was at 5:55 pm on May 24th, about an hour after Mr. Mclure's email. As for phone messages, I cannot verify times until someone is actually at the phone itself. This will be done tomorrow and I will post the first caller and their time.

Thanks again for everyones input.

Again, we need the car for fitment. Thats why we also want to insure a proper fit with both the hardtop and softtop so that this device will fit ALL RT Vipers. Trimming of the rear center console will be required for upright bars to pass through and attach to the vehicle frame, and we will be making a template of these small trim areas to send with the roll bar for our customers.

Tom

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael,

Your post was at 5:55 pm on May 24th, about an hour after Mr. Mclure's email. As for phone messages, I cannot verify times until someone is actually at the phone itself. This will be done tomorrow and I will post the first caller and their time.

Thanks again for everyones input.

Again, we need the car for fitment. Thats why we also want to insure a proper fit with both the hardtop and softtop so that this device will fit ALL RT Vipers. Trimming of the rear center console will be required for upright bars to pass through and attach to the vehicle frame, and we will be making a template of these small trim areas to send with the roll bar for our customers.

Tom

Yea but Tom the posts are an hour off of EST. Do a test post and you will see. I am sure you are on top of this and THANKS for such a nice offer no matter who wins.

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael,

Wow, thanks. With over 1000 posts myself, I never really looked at the website clock.

You are on top at this point by 4 minutes. LOL

Tom

P.S. While I cannot offer more than one of these for free, I may consider a group buy as a measure of customer feedback for a new product offering. If you guys want something like this, simply let me know and we will work something out.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael,

Wow, thanks. With over 1000 posts myself, I never really looked at the website clock.

You are on top at this point by 4 minutes. LOL

Tom

P.S. While I cannot offer more than one of these for free, I may consider a group buy as a measure of customer feedback for a new product offering. If you guys want something like this, simply let me know and we will work something out.

I never looked at the website clock either until today. I wonder why. ;)

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I am actually in New York myself until Tuesday. I will have the messages checked tomorrow (Monday) and will contact folks in order of their call to confirm the receipient of the Roll Bar.

Thanks again.

Tom

P.S. The first email response was from Mr. McClure at 16:59 on May 24. As soon as I have phone messages I will post the call received time, should it be earlier than that of Mr. McClure.

Ok it is Tuesday. :)

What's the word Tom?

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

After confirming all email, telephone and post responses to this thread, the winner of our new RT Roll Bar is Mr. Bill McClure. His initial (phone) response at 4:05 pm on May 24th was the first response to our posting of this offering.

Should Bill change his mind and not wish to have this device installed in his Viper I will contact the rest of the list in order of their response time.

Thanks again for all of your responses and support.

Tom

P.S. The actual first responder to this post was "flyinPhil" via Private Message on this forum at 3:59 PM, May 24th. Phil does not have both tops, which is one of our requirements for this contest. Should Phil have an opportunity to have both tops available, he will be afforded first shot. Let me know, Phil.

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so what is the price for a group buy?
how much more for a 6 pt with the door bars?