Free Spark Plugs with your order. Read inside for details

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you buy a set of wires for your Viper along with the hi-temp socks, I will also give you a full set of Champion Spark Plugs (OEM Part# Only) when you call in directly to me to order. 502-419-0133. You will have to mention this promo to get it. I want to track the effectiveness of this offer. But this offer will end at the end of October. I have limited supply of spark plugs to give out so it's first come first serve.

Thanks!
home

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much for the items to get the free plugs too..Thanks

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Depending on what year viper you have but whatever year viper you have plus get the $15 hitemp socks and get the spark plugs oem included with your order. Take a look at the link that says home. Pricing is on there. Thanks so much

SFJ83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my wires in a few days ago:

I ordered quickly, and left out the color selection with my order. Adam responded by email almost immediately, and also gave me an update as to what colors would ship fastest (based on what was in stock).

They shipped right after, and I had them a few days later.

Great product, great service. Thanks again Adam.

Sean
B/W 96 GTS

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Kala!

Sean thank you. Your spark plugs are on their way to you. Sorry for the back order delay.

Everyone else who is missing their spark plugs they are on their way. Thanks for the patience.

2nd batch of spark plugs came in. Get your order in or email me at [email protected] to place your order or visit the site at Home

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
All back ordered spark plugs are sent out and on their way to their owners! Thanks for the business!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960